Brandon's Tech Music Blog-

This class is for high school students at Winnebago Lutheran Academy who want to learn how to make music on computers. We use Audacity and Garageband as our main tools, and we have fun almost every single day figuring out how to make music using audio and MIDI, but we also learn how to record vocals and instruments and even play guitar and drums if we need to.

We keep personal blogs (look on the right column of this page and click on our names) to help us remember what we've been working on, keep track of the all the decisions that we've made on our projects, and to share with our family and friends the music that we've created.

NEW 2013-2014 We're moving our blogs to Google's Blogger since WLA is using Google Apps for Education. Click here for Mr. Witte's new Music Tech blog. Click on the student names in the right hand column below to find links to their Google blogs for Music Tech and to see and hear what they've been working on in class.

by teacher: Dale Witte

We did a presentation on our own Blues project.I had episode 4 standing at the crossroads. Once we finished we were trying to upload to youtube but, it didn't work. So we all are stuck and we're blogging about it.

Article posted December 3, 2010 at 10:31 AM • comment • Reads 66 • see all articles

I like to wrestle and I like to listen to any music.