Copyright (c) 2014 by Nathaniel Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nathaniel -- Blogmeister

Sonic`s world

Room Twelve Alumni

by Nathaniel

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Hi I’m Nathaniel and I’m about to show you how to play Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2WII.

First, to swing the lightsaber you press “A”, swing the WII remote, or rage. To use rage press the left button on the top that looks like a lowercase T. Next, to pick up things Press “C” then use the nun chuck to throw it. Then to use force lightning press Z and swing the nun chuck. To see throw things to find Lightsaber crystals and holocrons press the top of the button that looks like a t on the top. To mind trick people press the right button under the power button on the remote. To use force Dash Press the bottom of the T. To make some doors open use force push, pull up, or see throw it. To get the black lightsaber crystal go to the level called “Holding It Together” after you fight all the terror troopers when you go throw the floor there is a door on your left then go through the path and you will see a jump throw window that’s where you will find a holocrons. Then go through the jump through window you will see lots of boxes, then jump to the top and destroy all the lightsaber troopers. Go through another path and then you will find the black crystal.

And remember this is the place where you will learn how to play Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2 WII.

Article posted March 11, 2011 at 12:06 PM • comment • Reads 130 • see all articles