Copyright (c) 2014 by Ashley Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ashley -- Blogmeister

Rock on

Room Twelve Alumni

by Ashley

teacher: Mark Ahlness

June 15, 2011
What is my favorite subject in school is art because I like when we do spirals and all the stuff that we do with Mr. Ahlness and the other reason why I like doing art with Mr. Ahlness I like and I like math also. And music because I like when we get extra recess because we sang in the cafeteria last time. And I also like something else and it is cursive because I was done with the whole thing. This is my last one and it is writing because I like writing. It exercises my hand. And I have another one and it is music again.

And I like spelling because I sometimes you start first and end up being last. What is the other thing that I like as a subject at school is gym because sometimes we do stations and the mile run. And I have more of my favorite subjects at school and it is English because some times we do really easy ones. And I like Science because sometimes we play drug games like learning about drugs. And I have one more subject that I like at school and it is reading because some times we read plays and a lot of stuff and I really like to read on the computer in reading.

Article posted June 15, 2011 at 11:33 AM • comment • Reads 292 • see all articles