Copyright (c) 2014 by Jacob2 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jacob2 -- Blogmeister

Jacob's Room of Thoughts

Room Twelve Alumni

by Jacob2

teacher: Mark Ahlness

The Stolen Bike
Once there was a boy named Joe. Joe liked many things but the thing he liked the most was his bike, it was his first bike he ever had. He loved his bike. He got it for Christmas in 2010 from his Grandma. He would probably ride his bike two hours every day.

The next day he went to the park with his bike. When he went home he didn’t have his bike. He remembered that he forgot it at the park. He ran to the park to get his missing bike. When he got to where he had it last it wasn’t there. He was depressed because he only had one bike and he liked his bike a lot and then Joe shouted out, “No” and started to cry.

The next day he went looking for his bike and said to himself, “Where could my bike be.” and right after he said that he saw a mean looking robber running away with his bike. Joe then shouted, “Hey You” and then the robber looked back and kept running and then Joe ran after him and the robber kept running away. Joe was angry. Joe ran as fast as he could and was getting near. Joe then got to tired to run but the robber kept running away. Joe went home and told his mom about everything and his mom called 911.

The next day they found the robber and Joe got his bike back. He was very happy.

The End

Article posted March 22, 2011 at 01:41 PM • comment (1) • Reads 75 • see all articles