Copyright (c) 2014 by Jacob2 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jacob2 -- Blogmeister

Jacob's Room of Thoughts

Room Twelve Alumni

by Jacob2

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Once upon a time there was a ghost named Jon. Jon loved to scare people. One time he scared a kid so bad that he wet his pants.

Meanwhile there was this kid named Phil and he didn’t believe in ghosts. But the kid that wet his pants said “Why don’t you believe in ghosts they’re real”, but Phil didn’t believe him so he went back home and thought about what the kid said.

But then Phil got an idea. “I know I can catch this ghost and make millions, maybe billions of dollars” But then he thought about this ghost. “How will I do it?” He sat and thought for the whole night.

It was Halloween night and everyone was out trick-or-treating except Phil. He was getting ready to catch the ghost.

He thought were the ghost might be. And you want to know where the ghost was, he was in Phil’s house, in the basement, and want to know where Phil went first, to the basement!

When he got to the basement, he kept the lights off so he could see the ghost better.

And when he looked in the closet….. Boo! He screamed and ran upstairs!

The End

Article posted October 26, 2010 at 01:51 PM • comment (2) • Reads 89 • see all articles