Copyright (c) 2014 by Jacob2 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jacob2 -- Blogmeister

Jacob's Room of Thoughts

Room Twelve Alumni

by Jacob2

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Article posted December 16, 2010 at 08:06 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 169

Once upon a time there was a ginger bread boy named Tommy. Tommy had a brother named Nathan and a sister named Cathy. Tommy was very lonely. One day they moved to Ginger bread land.

Then one day Tommy went out for a walk and no one was to be seen. Then Tommy saw a ginger bread man just like him and then Tommy shouted out, “Hey you” and then the ginger bread man turned around and said “Hello there what is your name?” “My name is Tommy”, he replied. “What’s yours?” “Larry” “Do you want to come play with me?” “Yes I would love to!”

So Tommy and Larry went out to go play. That night Tommy was very excited to have a friend.

The next day Tommy went to Larry’s house and he knocked on the door knock, knock, knock…...... No one was at the door so he went out looking for him. And he went to the field, but he wasn't there either but then he heard a noise. “Help!” Tommy ran and found Larry but he didn’t look the same, he was half eaten and one of his eyes was gone. Tommy said, “What happened to you?” “I got half eaten by a human. I tried to get away but I just couldn’t” “But you can’t die, you’re my best friend and you’re the only thing I have”. And so that’s how the story ends.

The End

Once upon a time there was a turkey named Ed. Ed had a mom and one brother named Gary. He didn’t have a dad because his dad got eaten on the Thanksgiving the year before Ed was born.

One day they moved to Idaho and lived on a farm. It was October 31, 2010 and the turkeys were starting to get worried because Thanksgiving was in November and that’s when they would get eaten.

It was two days before Thanksgiving and the turkeys where trying to make a plan so they wouldn’t get eaten. Gary suggested that when they're about to get killed they should try to jump out of the yard but they didn’t think that was a good idea. Then Ed suggested that they should sneak out at night, and they thought that was a really good idea.

It was one day before Thanksgiving and the turkeys had their plan already. Gary felt kind of nervous and said “I feel kind of nervous about this plan”, but Gary said “It will be fine".

It was Thanksgiving evening and the owner of the turkeys came out to kill the turkeys but things weren’t going the way the turkeys planned it, so Ed said “squawk” and jumped all around and kicked the owner in the face and they all escaped.

THE END

Article posted October 26, 2010 at 07:51 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 143

Once upon a time there was a ghost named Jon. Jon loved to scare people. One time he scared a kid so bad that he wet his pants.

Meanwhile there was this kid named Phil and he didn’t believe in ghosts. But the kid that wet his pants said “Why don’t you believe in ghosts they’re real”, but Phil didn’t believe him so he went back home and thought about what the kid said.

But then Phil got an idea. “I know I can catch this ghost and make millions, maybe billions of dollars” But then he thought about this ghost. “How will I do it?” He sat and thought for the whole night.

It was Halloween night and everyone was out trick-or-treating except Phil. He was getting ready to catch the ghost.

He thought were the ghost might be. And you want to know where the ghost was, he was in Phil’s house, in the basement, and want to know where Phil went first, to the basement!

When he got to the basement, he kept the lights off so he could see the ghost better.

And when he looked in the closet….. Boo! He screamed and ran upstairs!

The End

I like school so far.

My favorite subject is art.

My favorite thing is recess and gym.

At lunch I like to sit with my friends Sawyer and Liam.

All Entries       All Titles Next Entries