Copyright (c) 2014 by Diego Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Diego -- Blogmeister

Diego`s World Of Ideas

Room Twelve Alumni

by Diego

teacher: Mark Ahlness

June 16, 2011

My favorite field trip this year was when we went to China Town. I liked it because we went to the Fortune cookie Factory and we got to taste some and taste flat ones too.

My other favorite field trip was when we went to the Pike Place Market because we got to see the gum wall and my group got to taste some tea that was made from Japan people and I also got to see how they make cheese. My last favorite was the Zoo because we got to see lots of animals like monkeys, Komodo Dragons, and eagles, and the other thing I liked about it is we got to eat lunch at the Zoo. After lunch my group went to see the penguins and then we saw the flamingos and we saw a baby Flamingo.

June 15, 2011

My favorite subject in school is Math because it is fun when we play games with math in it and also it makes you a whole lot smarter. The other thing I like is spelling because I usually start early and then be the second one done.

I like gym too because we practice the mile run and the half mile run also we play a lot of fun games like pin down and also we get to do stations. Reading is fun because if you read one- million words you will get a prize at the end of the year.

Science is another one of my favorite things because you learn more about things that are true and the healthy things to eat and lots of other stuff. English is another one of my favorite things because you learn the proper way to write a sentence and you learn what nouns and proper nouns are.

Art is my last favorite thing because you get to do clay and paint.

I’m very competitive in sports and a lot of other things. I do not like losing or going into a tie with someone, winning is pretty fun.

The things I am most competitive at are soccer, baseball, and basketball. The reason I like winning is because you get a treat or something else.

I think the Reading MSP was pretty easy. I think the easiest part of the test was the first page.

The hardest part was the middle. I think the math MSP test was awesome! Also it was a lot easier than the reading MSP. Also it was a lot more fun than the reading MSP. I also thought that it was easier than I thought. Also I think I got some questions wrong.

Article posted April 3, 2011 at 06:14 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 70

On Saturday night and it was awesome! Also I was at a sleepover with Sawyer.

My favorite things were voting, watching Jack Black the host. Also it was so fun to watch people getting slimmed.

Once when I was five I was with the Cub Scouts biking and there were about I don’t know fifteen kids plus Sawyer, Elias, and Evan. Also I think there were a few more people counting the parents.

Also when I was four I was starting to ride a bike.

Hi I’m Diego and I’m about to tell you how to use and download Google Sketch up 8.

First, you go to Google. Second, you type in Google Sketch up 8.com. Then, you go to the home page. Next you click on download. Then, you wait for about a minute. Fourth, you exit. Fifth, you click on Google sketch up 8. Sixth, then click on start using Sketch up. Seventh, you can click on the square at the top. Eighth, you can make a big square. Ninth, you click on the arrow that looks like it’s pulling a box. Tenth, you click on the big square. Eleventh, then you pull it up as high you want it. Twelfth, then you can put windows by using the square again.

I’d also prefer you have a parent to help you. Good luck and I hope you do it right. And remember DOWNLOAD IT!

Article posted January 12, 2011 at 01:44 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 74

On the two week vacation I went to South Africa. In South Africa I met my new cousins Patrick, Danny, Dylan and Jonathan.

Also the ocean was warm. Also it was warm there!

January 11, 2011

Journal 15

Diego

What’s on my mind today is I wonder if we’re going to get out of school early.

I wonder what I’m going to do at recess today.

I wonder what we’re doing in the MAP test on Wednesday.

I wonder if my puppies are playing.

My first resolution is to read 20 books every month no matter what because I don’t read a lot. My mom and dad really want me to read the Harry Potter series but all I do is watch television.

I also ignore them a lot so I’ll read more books. Reading is better than television and reading is very fun.

Also you can learn more important stuff to do when there’s something important. Like if there’s a fire you’ll know what to do, also if there’s an earthquake you’ll know what to do.