Copyright (c) 2014 by Sawyer Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sawyer -- Blogmeister

Sawyer's World of Idias

Room Twelve Alumni

by Sawyer

teacher: Mark Ahlness

The Best Bike
Once there was a bike but it was a special bike. It was special because it could scan anything and transform into it, it had a built in super computer, and it could turn into an EXO suit that could make you transform too. So one day this kid named Rad that had discovered tons of cool alien technology and built this robot and he was riding around on the bike when he passed by a bunch of kids and they saw the bike and ran after the bike. The bike accidentally scanned a jump rope and Rad fell off. And all of the kids pushed him away and Rad said, “Get off my bike” and all of the kids said, “NO!” Then Rad had no other choice but to go to EXO suit mode and the bike got up and turned into a suit and went on to Rad and he scanned a motorcycle and took off.

The next day he woke up and all of the kids were in his room and they were staring at him. So he called his bike and he got on and jumped out the window and rode away to Canada. When he got to a hotel he remembered he put up security cameras and they were hooked up to his phone.

While Rad was watching the kids the bike rode away and went to the earth’s core and stayed there for twenty thousand years and Rad never found him. Centuries passed and the bike was burnt up. This technology was passed on to many people.

THE END

Article posted March 22, 2011 at 01:50 PM • comment (1) • Reads 133 • see all articles