Copyright (c) 2014 by Sawyer Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sawyer -- Blogmeister

Sawyer's World of Idias

Room Twelve Alumni

by Sawyer

teacher: Mark Ahlness

My weekend was BAD. My cat got cat crystals which means he cant go to the bathroomso he might make it but if he doesn’t he might _ _ _

At least some of my weekend was good. I went to snowboarding lessons and I learned how to do allies and 360s. I also got dish network and got rid of Comcast.

January 25, 2011

What’s on my mind today is going to my moms work after swimming. Another thing that’s on my mind is nothing. 

January 26, 2011

What’s on my mind today is why in the world I forgot my HOMEWORK!! .

Nothing else is on my mind except that I’m going to make my own video game this weekend! 

January 27, 2011

I’m sort of nervous about going on stage today and I’m excited.

My favorite song out of the three is “Polly Wolly Doodle”. 

The new XO laptops are really cool! I hope I get one. Meanwhile some really cool apps on the XOs are speak, chat, and record. These laptops are really cool.

Journal 15

Sawyer

January 11, 2011

What’s on my mind today is to finish the programming for the mindstorms nxt, making a LEGO motor cycle, and I don’t know what else

January 12, 2011

The three worst things about the snow that has happened is having to go about 50MPH up an ice hill, 

January 13, 2011

What’s on my mind today is swimming class, Spanish class, going to my dad’s condo, and snowboarding lessons.

Other things that are on my mind are racing my dad down the biggest hill at the summit of Snoqualmie

January 14, 2011

My plans for the weekend are to go to snowboarding lessons on Saturdayand after school I’m going to see Gulliver’s travels.

My new year’s resolution is to write neater for spelling because my writing is a little sloppy. So for me it’s a little hard but I can do it no matter what.

My second resolution is to eat a little healthier. I don’t know why but I just feel like it.

My last resolution is to build a robot that stands on two wheels in a week. It will be hard but I think I can do it.

Article posted December 16, 2010 at 07:50 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 245

Once upon a time there was a piece of candy named Qrio. Qrio was filled with chocolate. One Christmas he went out of the candy jar but the cat almost ate him.

After that he went into the jar and he noticed that he was rotting! So he checked his package and the expiration date was 1910 and it was 2020! So he went to his friend peanut butter but he was empty! So he went to the kitchen but everybody was gone!

So he went into the jar and he waited 6 months and by then he was a little drop of chocolate. So Qrio said to him self “I'm going to stop those people from eating my friends and family”. So he got to work and he built a robot suit with gummy bear missiles filled with whip cream, jump drive legs, and 50 bionic arms and body but what he didn’t know was that the people were 100X

Bigger than his robot.

So Qrio got in his suit and set off into the kitchen to find them. Hours passed and still no people. So he found a empty box to stay in. After a day he found him self in a cave but then he realized that the cave wasn’t a cave, it was a stomach so he was eaten so his story was passed on to many people.

The end.

The Turkey Escape

Once upon a time, there was a turkey named Soy. Soy was a little chunky and he was as slow as a snail. He also had two sisters and one BIG brother. Their names were Sally, Judy, and Tommy.

Once Tommy told Soy about what happened to their grandpa 3 years ago, their Grandpa Polo. Soy wasn’t scared. But Soy had a plan to save them all. It was one day before Thanksgiving and it was time for the plan to strike. But nobody knew about the plan.

So after Soy explained the plan to everybody it was too late, Tommy got caught in a trap. And someone got him by the leg and dragged him away. After that everyone else got caught, but escaped - except Tommy .THE END.

This is what’s on my mind.

LUNCH

COMPUTERS

Having Fun

SCIENCE

Article posted October 28, 2010 at 10:13 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 86

October 25, 2010

My weekend was great.

I made a Lego remote control car that can turn, go forwards and backwards AND go off a ramp and it does not break.

October 26, 2010

This is what I’m thinking about. I’m thinking about putting yesterdays writing on my blog.

Pudding=http://!

Gym=http://!! <: )>

Broccoli

Carrots

Halloween

October 27, 2010

This afternoon I am going to art class. Then after that I have to go to the Y.M.C.A.

I am going to be a slice of pizza for book character day and HALLOWEEN. The book is the boxcar children and the pizza mystery. I will be the same on Halloween.

The Monster mansion (by Sawyer)

Once there was a family with one son and one sister a mom and a dad. But on accident some body knocked over a lamp and the mansion came alive and everybody got eaten.

After that family got eaten another family moved in. And somebody lit a match and the house ate everybody again. People started to notice that nobody ever came out of that mansion so they sent a video Camera car into the mansion and it never ran out of batteries. After a few hours of driving around the house, It caught the car and it ate it.

After a few seconds they saw everybody in the stomach and the stomach was an arcade so everybody went in the house and started to destroy the house and it ate up everybody in the house.

THE END

Article posted September 24, 2010 at 12:55 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 94

A couple things I like about school is art, gym, and recess and my blog. I changed desks on Oct1, 2010.

All Entries       All Titles Next Entries