Copyright (c) 2014 by Sawyer Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sawyer -- Blogmeister

Sawyer's World of Idias

Room Twelve Alumni

by Sawyer

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Last night I had a cool dream, my dream was about nanotechnology. I was the first to invent it in my dream. My alarm woke me up after that.

Article posted October 10, 2011 at 03:20 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 49

So far in the book its kind of confusing but Simon's school principal comes to him to have a talk with him and as they're walking and talking Simon notices something about her hair. Her hair is watching him. So Simon and his new friend Owen walk into this forest and find these squishy tree stumps. So they sit on them and jump on them and Simon wiggles his fingers and a weird book hits Simon on the head and he gets knocked unconscious. So Owen slaps Simon as hard as he can and Simon wakes up and they walk back to their homes. Simon walked into his room and opens the book and a weird pen comes out of the cover and in bright blue letters it says sign here so he grabs the pen and writes Simon Bloom in it and it says this book belongs to: Simon Bloom so he reads a few chapters of it and finds a chapter about gravity and he reads the page and he starts to hover and he knocked over his cup of soda and it hits the ceiling and there’s soda everywhere.

My favorite field trip of all time was going to Chinatown and my favorite thing about it was eating there and going to Uwajimaya. My favorite thing about going in Uwajimaya was the book store.

I feel pretty good about the competition today. I wonder what I can get from winning the stations. I feel confident about it.

The reading MSP was really easy. Some of the questions didn’t make any sense.

The math MSP was kind of hard. Some questions were really easy. I can definitely compare them and the easiest test was the reading MSP.

I think the future of my blog will be that Ill write on it forever and NEVER give it up to anyone. When I die I'll give it to someone.

Article posted April 3, 2011 at 06:31 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 51

On Saturday night I watched the Kids Choice Awards. It was really cool, it was also really fun because Diego was sleeping over at my house.

Once there was a bike but it was a special bike. It was special because it could scan anything and transform into it, it had a built in super computer, and it could turn into an EXO suit that could make you transform too. So one day this kid named Rad that had discovered tons of cool alien technology and built this robot and he was riding around on the bike when he passed by a bunch of kids and they saw the bike and ran after the bike. The bike accidentally scanned a jump rope and Rad fell off. And all of the kids pushed him away and Rad said, “Get off my bike” and all of the kids said, “NO!” Then Rad had no other choice but to go to EXO suit mode and the bike got up and turned into a suit and went on to Rad and he scanned a motorcycle and took off.

The next day he woke up and all of the kids were in his room and they were staring at him. So he called his bike and he got on and jumped out the window and rode away to Canada. When he got to a hotel he remembered he put up security cameras and they were hooked up to his phone.

While Rad was watching the kids the bike rode away and went to the earth’s core and stayed there for twenty thousand years and Rad never found him. Centuries passed and the bike was burnt up. This technology was passed on to many people.

THE END

Some things you need to get started are Google sketchup 8, and a computer. First you need to download it to your computer at Google sketchup 8.com. The first step is to open sketchup 8 and pick a template and get started.

Click use the square tool to make a square, then use push pull and pull the square up to as high as you want, but I suggest to type in 4’4’’. When you’re done with that you click on the pencil and make a line close to one edge but not all the way down. Now you draw a horizontal line, then you make the legs of the chair by using the square tool and make some rectangles and use push pull. Now you’re done.

If you want to you can use the paint bucket to make it look more like a chair. You can use this technique to make anything - buildings, cars anything you want. If you want somebody to be sitting in it, go to file 3D warehouse, get models, and type in anything and click on the one you want and click download now

Article posted February 23, 2011 at 01:49 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 56

Some of my plans this weekend might be cancelled because the weather in Snoqualmie Pass is so bad it has been closed down. Some of the weather conditions for the road have caused a TON of car crashes. Mainly its cold, wet, and DANGEROUS!!!!