Copyright (c) 2014 by B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
B -- Blogmeister

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ZTopDogz 2010-2011

Where students explore the world and challenge their learning!

by B

teacher: Ms. H

Hey you'all if you whant to go to my birthday party then send me a massege and i will get to you soon thanks bye

"Hey people in the back over to the right... ya you" ( "What do you whant now dude?" ) "whant to her a secret"( "Ya I'm total in" ) "it's it's it's" ( 'Will you get on with it all ready" ) " IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ON APRIL 23,WAS THAT LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU" ( " That Was A Little To Loud But I'll Still Go" ) "And it is at the pool if you are thinking about gowing gest leave me a note and I will see if you can go ok well bye!!!!

Tuseday 11/2/2010. We had two special gest at birch wood.Roy lewis and Miss. washington came and told us what life is about.All the thing's she and he said I already do but the only thing that they said that I don't realy do that much that I think I shoud do wich is get outside more.

Article posted September 20, 2010 at 07:38 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 77

1. My best talent is drawing roses and drawing my best imagination.

2. My thing is to go shopping for clothes and really cute ones and I mean really cute.

3. I like to build small houses for me, my dog and squirrels so when it is a rainy day there corn doesn’t get wet and they don’t get wet also.

4. I like to wrestle my sister on my trampoline and me and her have a great time together I always win her every time, but my step sister , I only beat her sometimes because she is in 8th grade. But I still beat her sometimes well once in a while.

5. I love to sing somewhere quiet and on a windy day alone in a really long dress. (One of my talents) 5½. (Talent) piano is my favorite music to do after school when I am done with my home work and when I am bored.

6. When I go on a hike I like to go exploring on different trails threw the woods that I don’t even know where they lead to. One time I found a trail that leaded to a cliff that had a beautiful must amazing view in the whole world and besides it was the steepest hill I have ever seen.

7. When I get home from school I take my dog on a really long walk. (some times I have to care my dog because he is really small and does not have a lot of energy .)

Hi,welcome to my blog,my name is Buttercup. I hope that you can send me a message or a text message because I realy want to know you and what you like to eat or to do. I would like to now alot about you so anyway,please give me message or a text message. So thank you and good by. From,Buttercup.

HI I LOVE SWIMMING IN THE CANADA POOL OFF THE BIG DIVING BORD!!!!AND LIKE PINAPPLE PLUSE COTTENCANDY AND HAVING PATYS AND FLYING!!!!!!