Copyright (c) 2014 by Alex L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alex L -- Blogmeister

-

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Alex L teacher: Brian Crosby

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36362146@N02/5684806708/" target="_blank">http://www.flickr.com/photos/36362146@N02/5684806708/" title="Untitled by crosbyclass, on Flickr">

Description: We are going to attach a party balloon that is green. We are attaching a blue balloon that is small. Then we are going to attaching a orange balloon that is about full. A bag of chips too. They all are attached to the payload. Next, we will send the payload up over 100,000 on a high altitude balloon. 

Hypothesis: 

Green Balloon: I think the green balloon is going to blow up all the way and then it will pop and get 2x larger than the size it is before it goes up. 

Blue Balloon: I do not think the blue balloon is going to pop I think it is going to blow up a little bit and then all the air come out of it.

Orange Balloon: I think the balloon is not going to last long because it is filled up all most all the way

Bag Of Chips: I don't think the bag of chips is going to pop but maybe if it was filled up with air then it would probably pop! 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36362146@N02/5684239275/" target="_blank">http://www.flickr.com/photos/36362146@N02/5684239275/" title="Untitled by crosbyclass, on Flickr">

Article posted March 19, 2011 at 12:52 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 63

One time I got stuck in a car crash because my parents were going really fast and they didn't see the red light. We were stuck in the car. Then some people called someone to come and help us out. My parents were mad because we had a new car. When the tow man truck came they got us out of the car and then a police came to help out. They used a big tools to pull the other car away from us. We got out of the car and they took it so they could repair it. We called someone to come and pick us up and when they did. We went to this place to go pick up a car and to use it.They told us something about the car that if it doesn't work you can come and pick up a new car. A few days later when i was at school. My parents got a new car because they couldn't repair it. There were stuff they needed to fix and it was hard for them to fix. After we went to see the other car they said its will be ready. in a couple of days. When they called us again. My parents had a conversation about the car to decide if they should sell it. Then we told the guy we dont need it we have another car. The man said okay.

Hi, my name is Alex and I’m going to answer the questions I got from New York.

The first question is, what is your favorite sport? Well, I have two favorite sports, my first one is Soccer and my second one is football.

The next question you guys sent me from New York. Is what is my favorite animal? My favorite animal is a puppy. I like puppies because, when there first born they look like a baby and they look cute when they are first born.

The third question to answer is, what is my favorite food. my favorite food is Chines food and Mexican food because they make the food really good and tasty.

My favorite music is rap and hip pop because it's tight music.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36362146@N02/5497990010/" target="_blank">http://www.flickr.com/photos/36362146@N02/5497990010/" title="Untitled by crosbyclass, on Flickr">

We were in a train that went all the way down to Carson city and when we were heading there we went to this man. To tell US were we should go and he told us we can go on a train to go explore the city.after we to the train we went to store’s and go visit people to see if they can help us because the conductor was busy doing other stuff so we went to a cave with full of other people in there and they were eating in the bus because they were hungry. after that another conductor showed up and they started doing us a favor and they were helping us were to stay.

It was my cousins birthday on 1/5/11 and they wanted us to celebrate it with them because they wanted us to go and see him. Then when we were heading there we went to buy him some new clothes. Then when we were heading they

were in a special casino called Atlantis. They told us they liked the food and the casino. So when they were done eating we went to circus circus so we can have had fun and when it was getting dark. We stayed at circus circus in the hotel and they were. then we went home and they were in the hotel then like an hour later they were in Los Vegas and they called us then like two weeks they send us money it was 100 dollars because it was almost my brother birthday and my brother wanted a new Dsi xl that was red. Then when it was his birthday we spend at Roller Kingdom because it was my brother's place to go at all the time. After his party was over my mom came and visited us at in our house because she wanted to say happy birthday and she also took us to this china restaurant to have a good time together

My New Baby Sister

My mom was pregnant she told me we were gonna have a baby sister and I was excited when she first told me that. Then when she told me I was really excited that I almost cry alot because she told me we were having a baby girl. After that i went in a good mood because I couldn't wait to see my baby sister. in the morning I wrote on my journal about if my mom was gonna have my baby sister today. So when I got back from school my mom was in the hospital so my dad haded to take me to see my new baby sister. When I got to the hospital I haded to sit in a chair and stay there so i didn't wonder around the room. so I don't interrupt them when my mom is having her baby. Then when she had her baby I was excited when I first saw the baby. She was crying alot and I was excited when we were gonna have a baby girl. also we named her Jessica that’s when she was born. Then we went home and we took good care of her. Then when we took her home we made her a nice beautiful room for her. also it was nice because we build it for her and when she was growing up she was happy why we did the room for her

When Bridge Bewitched wanted a fairy godmother bad. because she had alot of anger issues alot . so she went down stairs and went to go talk to her mirror for a fairy godmother.

Bridge wanted a fairy godmother bad. if her wish didn't come she would of exploded and cry alot and have a bunch of anger issues .

Shooting so fast his Fingers were numbed by the bow string.

Article posted December 2, 2010 at 02:11 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 54

Hi I am Alex’s pencil. Here he comes. I am so happy that he is coming. Then he gets me out of her cubby and set me on the table. Then he gets all her stuff he needs for this day. I was so happy because it was writing time and she got out a paper and started to write. Alex does not write hard he write softly. Alex takes me where ever he goes. Alex takes me when he goes to lunch, and when he goes to music. Alex is a good student to write because he write good and he takes his time that she needs to write a story Alex goes to music and takes me with him. When it’s time to go home he lives me in her Cubby and goes home. Then the lights go off and I feel so lonely. The next day he comes and gets me out of her cubby and set me on the table with all her folder’s on top of me. I feel so squish Then it was writing time so she grabs me and start to write. Then he finish writing the story and went to lunch. When he went to lunch I was lonely bye .