Copyright (c) 2014 by Alex Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alex -- Blogmeister

-

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Alex teacher: Brian Crosby

It was one hot day and I went to the store to go buy water balloons so later on me, my brother, my sister and my sister we played water balloon fight because we were Bord. So we can get out of bed so I eat breakfast after breakfast I started to fill up the water balloons. So we can play later on in the day we played water balloon fight round 2.Yesterday we played water balloon fight round 1. So I won number 1 and today I Wonder  will win round 2 and I got ready and I listen   for the Wiesel and that meant go so I graved balloons and started to eliminate people. throwing balloons and it end up to me and my sister and I throw it was my last balloon and she throws hers and she runs out too and the balloons hit each ether and my brother has 2 last water balloon he shots them to us we all lost and like I won yesterday I won because it end up in a out of balloons so I fishily won then we went home wen we all showered then it was time for bed we fell asleep.

Article posted February 24, 2011 at 03:42 PM • comment (10) • Reads 174 • see all articles