Copyright (c) 2014 by soccer6 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
soccer6 -- Blogmeister

2010 - 2011

The Meyer Island 5th Grade Blog

by soccer6

teacher: Dean Meyer

At the begininng of Christmas break, I had three pages of missing assignments.  Spelling, English, Math and Social Studies.  I was almost positive that I couldn't get it done over the break, but I thought it would be best if I started then.  So, I got my twenty-eight paged English packet, a pencil, and eraser.  I didn't want to sit uncomfortably on the wooden chair and do it, so, I thought I would lie down on my moms bed and get right to work.  Sure enough, I got my whole English packet done that day!  I was so happy.  One down, three packets to go!  The next day, I got up to watch TV, when I remembered I had homework.  So I got up, got my Social Studies packet and got to work again.  By the end of the day, I finished about half of the packet.  Day after day I worked on my homework.  At the end of the whole break, I was surprised to find out I was all done.  I successfully finished all my homework.

Article posted January 12, 2011 at 06:52 PM • comment • Reads 54 • see all articles