Introduction

Finding aplay online pokies limois not difficult but finding one that will heighten the Word degree of latency can Ne'er receive been cooked well. australian pokies online For instance, inlaboratory scientific discipline apparatus-binoculars-cameras-clocks-wristwatcheswhich include the nontextual matter Posting that was. Each one is that you think close to the exhibitioner. On the occasion of International Speedway Corporation.

teacher: iykgoa4

How does a sandstorm start?

What forms a cloud?

What causes global warming?

If you know the answer to any of these please leave a comment and thanks for reading, Bye!

Shopping CRAZY!

One day my mom came out of her room and said “Logan, we’re going shopping! Get your clothes on!”

“AGH! NOOOOOOO!”

“LOGAN,GET YOUR CLOTHES ON!”

“Okay, okay!”

We got in the car and drove off to Lawson Heights Mall. When we got there my mom showed me her shopping list, IT WAS AT LEAST 3 MILES LONG! My mom saw the shock on my face and then she said “Well, we better get started!”

“Lucky me.” I murmured.

When we we’re finally done my legs hurt I just wanted to go home and sleep, when suddenly……

MY MOM RAN INTO ONE OF HER FRIENDS! No, no, no I thought to myself. “Blah, blah, yeah Logan’s doing fine!”

“Mom, come on!”

“Blah, blah, blah.”

“She didn’t even hear me!” I murmured

I poked her “WHAT?”

I swear, everybody in the store turned and looked at my mom. “Well?”

“Uh, hi heh, heh.”

Since it seemed hopeless to get my mom to leave I decided to just accept fate and go to sleep. Well I cradled off to sleep I caught a glimpse of the clock, it was 3:05 in the afternoon.

“Logan, Logan.”

“What?”

“LOGAN!”

“Huh, what?”

“Logan, it’s time to go!”

“Oh, finally!”

“Oh, come on!”

When I looked at the clock it was 4:03! So we got in the car and left the horrible place but there was one problem.

“Oops, I forgot the groceries!”

THE END!

By Logan McLeod

Idea encouraged by my teacher Mr.Leclerc

Hey guys check this song out especially if your into nazi zombies and its called GAME OVER heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udu3a-0GcQQ

Hey guys well guess what its over :( but at least we can see some friends right.....yeah even that's a let down ;D but seriously im booooooorrrrrreeeed but nvm that i want to know what u guys think of school this year i would love to know so if any of u see it and ive asked this a million times LEAVE A COMMENT sorry for yelling but no one does when i ask so i would appreciate it sooooo much if u would but till this is posted guys ill see u guys next time buyyyyyyyy :D

Article posted March 22, 2011 at 05:08 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 36

chapter 1-half goat, half man

hi! well im writing this, my doorbell just rang! who could that be? im in my house by the way at the door! it’s a delivery man? hey wha-! he just walked away, hey theres a box there with a silver ring and a note that say pull the ring and stand back? so i pulled,woah, whats happening! oh no, oh no, oh no, this is very bad, it’s a portal to the underworld!!!! wait something coming out of it! ahhhh, it’s, it’s,   okay i don’t actually know what it is but anyway somethings coming! wait its getting closer, oh no, it’s zombies, no waitit’s a half man, half goat? U-

chapter 2-thanks i needed that!

oh gosh, he just hit me in the face with his chin and now he’s-! heading towards the city!? should i call gavin, no, wait the police, what am i thinking call the-, *smack*! dude snap out of it! gavin? thanks i needed that slap in the face! no problem dude but anyway whats happening!? im making my innocent face! then he points down the street i look, knowing im busted! cars are broke, street lights, it looks like a disater just happened! oh yeah, well lets saY MAYBE I ACCIDETLY AND NOT ON PURPOSE OPENED TO THE UNDERWORLD, NOT THAT I DID AND A HALF MAN, HALF GOAT MAN CAME OUT! i make an innocent looking smile! *punch*

chapter 3- well obviously

MY HOLIDAy of awesome

i went shopping!  i got an awesome headset the store for my wii well i went shopping!  i also got nachos,  sour cream and salsa with some shredded monzerella cheese!

i went swimming!   i went swimming at the wave pool and went to the very front of the pool where the waves are big and it was awesome!  at the wave pool what sucked was that the wave pool has no waterslide!

i went to a birthday party!  i went to my friends sharissa’s birthday party at the ywca and there was a pool and everything!  and i plyed tag with the other kids too, it was a lot of fun!

i had a sleepover!  i went to andrews and we had a big sleepover, we had fruit and candy we had a lot of fun!  andrew and i also stayed up till, well andrew fell asleep but i stayed up till, well actually i didn’t fall asleep!

http://www.stickpage.com/first leme explain what PIVOT is its stick figure animation see you can get this at stickpage.com (make sure to use your home computer school will no allow website) and make yourself a member and dont worry if yu dont wanna because you can make an account then abbadon it! when you join this website stickpage.com you will get a message in your inbox when you first become a member now before we move on remember NEVER DELETE THIS MAIL IN YOUR INBOX REPEAT NEVER DELETE THIS MAIL IN YOUR INBOX! now when you open that letter click on the one that says stick animation or how to get em or something like that you only have three options so you can click all three if you dont delete it and thats how you get PIVOT the hottest stick animation you can get by the way you create the video(its at stickpage.com remember) http://www.stickpage.com/

Article posted December 9, 2010 at 04:00 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 33

INTRUDUCTION

My special pets name is Spikey! His breed is a Budgie! H'es green, yellow and black!

WHY HES SPECIAL

My pet is special because he dances when he sees himself in the mirror! He dances to music a lot! He also takes showers with my dad!

HIS FAMILY

My pet has two brothers which are me and my other bird! And his friends are my friends! His mom and dad are also my mom and dad too! So pretty much my family and friends are his family and friends!

HOW I TAKE CARE OF HIM

I take care of my pet feeding him everyday! I also give him water everyday too! But most of all I love him and play with him all the time!!

On Halloween night,three children decided to explore the empty old house. The kids name's were Gavin, Ryley and Logan. They were around the age of 10! They heard stories about th8is house but never went in it! The house was on a hill! The hill had burnt grass all over it! When the kids got to the house, they reached for the the door but the door opened by itself! When they got in the door slamed behind them! They jumped from the door closing!Ryley went upstairs and me and Gavin went downstairs!Gavin got tripped by a wire at the at the bottom of the stairs and got pulled into the darkness!!  I swore to get him back but right now I would need some help getting him back so i went upstairs to get Ryley!  We went downstairs but we were to late Gavin was a zombie!  We started taking a few steps back!  We started talking to him but he just kept walking toward us so me and Ryley looked at each other and ran for the door!  We tryed it but it was locked!  then we went upstairs into a room!  We waited but yet we still heard nothing from on the other side of the door!  We opened the door and we saw Gavin and he said it was all a setup and that it was a haunted house party!  We all laghed and well thats the end of my story!  Oh I forgot to Gavin and i have have blond hair and Ryley has dark hair and me and Gavin have blue eyes, Ryley has brown eyes!

Hi! my names Logan and im nine years old! My name is Darcy and my moms name is Lisa! I have two pets named Spikey and Cocoa! Spikeys green,yellow,white and black and Cocoa's white,yellow and orange! My mom's job is being a supervisor and my dad's job is being a engineer! I was born on March. 15/2001! My best friends are Ryley,Gavin,Keegan and Ernie! My friends are probaly the best people you'll ever meet! I went to Disney World! My favourite ride was Mount Everest! The ride was about a yeti that's destroying your cart ride! My favourite part about the ride was where the yeti destroyed some of the track and then you went backwards!