Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011 4th graders

Students will share what we are doing in class and about projects they have completed.

by G

teacher: Carrie Hillman

Well there's alot of bullying in our classroom. Alot of the students threaten to beat eachother up. They think that they're so strong. I know how it feels when you get pain out of someone, but you know what?. It's leading to you getting in trouble... Like, Stealing,robbing,lying,taking,abusing,bullying, much more! You dont have to believe me but you arent going to believe me if i say you'll become the best person in the world,40 of average kids commit suicide each year of the cause of bullys. Would you take  the risk to ruin a life?! Be respectful.

Right thing

Equally loving everyone

Special

Promise to be nice

Enjoyable

Cooperative

Tolerative.

Article posted April 11, 2011 at 03:13 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 43

This is the story of Chris A. Who turned 41 yesterday :] While he looks so sad while talking i ABSOLUTELY love him ...WHEN he smiles:] How many days in a year has he woke up with hope but he only found cookies !? :D

1. There were 7 cookies. They didnt like school. Not one bit. There names were Gabby,Mariah,Lexi,Carson,Olivia,Blake, and Noberto. They were smart cookies. But they hated school.  Gabby was usually good, just not always. They lived in CookieVille. They  lived on Cookie Path NE Ave. If they built a cookiecastle, Mariah would always be on the top.  Gabby loved to wear her nerdy glasses. But remember, She dont like school one bit. One sunny day in Spring the cookies got together and had a picnic by cookie river. They had crackers and cola. They went swimming in Cookie River. Carson yelled.."OH NO!" i lost one of my chocolate chips. They laughed and laughed at him. The next day they had school. Their school is called Cookie Fun. They had P.E.  and they had to run laps and their chocolate chips melted. They got new ones at the nurse Mrs.Cocoa. Lexi eeped when she got new ones. She was so excited Gabby fell over with laughter. Lexi was so embaressed when her pants got ripped. DIINNGG! went the recess bell. Time for recess! Said Miss Peanutbutter Cookie. They ran to the swings and enjoyed their recess. Yeee! I'm the highest screamed Lexi. Along came Drew and Sami. Lexi and Olivia left them. PAUSE. Now do you think that was respectful? Nope. PLAY. They all left because Bryan came. They decided to play TV tag. Carson was it. Sponge Cookie! Yelled Mariah. She got up. Cookie Shore! Yelled gabby. Carson ran back and tagged Noberto. YOUR IT. Said Carson the girls screamed. They decided......... Maybe, i do like school after all.

Mr. Bunny Guy has 2 ears right is 1 inch left is 1 mile. He is 12 feet high! People called him the easter bunny. Cuz they dont know his real name. he lays eggs

Juhhh-Juhh-Juhh. Justin. Justin. Beeee-Bee-Beeee. Bieber.

Justin Bieber lookin so fine!

Wiff his flippy flippy hair.  OH.

Paparazzi EVERYWHERE.

OHH, UH-WOE.

J-Bieber, Thats his name.

The fever its contagious. [Uh yeahh]

He made me never say never!

J-Bieber yup!

Justin Bieber. Its his BURFDAI. Aye aye aye.

HEY!

No one can cure Ther Bieber Fever.

Every girl everywhere. CATCHIN BIEBER FEVER. FO' GET DA SWINE FLU!

Uh yeaah.

Dis is funky.

He came from Canada then he moved to Atlanta!

Justin Bieber, 17.

March 1st.

Mhm, dats right.

J Bieber always in the fast lane. J Bieber!

He cut his hair i thought it was a nite mare.

Uhhh yeah.

Justin Bieber gave me the BIEBER FEVER. Justin Bieber.

Ya know HE loves ME.

I know HE cares!

HE'LL shout whenever and I'D be there.

Somebody call da doctor, I think i got THE BIEBER FEVER.

I'm outta control!!!

DOWN TO MY LAST TIME!!!!

Juhhh STTIINN biebbeerr.

Lookin so fine. Ima his SHAWTY. [Ya know it]

With his flippy hair.

He cut his hair i swear it was a nite mare!

Paparazzi everywhere.

Hey! He's just a POP SINGER. And boy, ya gotta love him

Happy Birthday to Justin!

Made, 2/28/11 Published... 3/1/11

Warning, Justin Bieber will make you get the fever Lol...

Article posted November 30, 2010 at 04:31 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 40

Article posted November 12, 2010 at 01:46 AM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 36

I had a owner but they abused me and yelled at me all the time. I am a pittbull i'm black and brown. I have rabies,fleas,tics, and lice. I also have so many cuts and bruices. I attacked them and I got loose and ran far away from them. So I was a stray, Then a family found me and kept me,They named me Layla Marie. They loved me dearly. But then you had a son and you named him Charlie. When he dumped cereal on his head and some spilled on the floor, So like any other dog I ate it, And you yelled at me but not for that, I made him pour the milk on the floor. But after that when you got over it you called my name and I came, And you cuddled up to me and said sorry and I love you. One year later you had another child you named her Mylissa. Mylissa's first words were puppy and mama. As Charlie and Mylissa grew up they both got in alot of trouble. Charlie was in preschool and his teacher was our Aunt Kandie but he had to call her Mrs.Ethans. As years past by Charlie turned 6 years old and Mylissa turned 5 years old. She went into Pre-K. Then you found another abused pittbull. He is white. And you named him Jail. Then I had puppies, Five of them. You named them, Timmy, Lilly, Isabella,Dana, and Collin. Timmy got very,very,very ill, And he died they tried to say him but they couldn't. 2 months after Timmy's death you got devorsed. Things such as happiness nor luck existed. Then i had 7 puppies. You named them, Kayla, Sara, Maya, Duke,Allyssa,Maria, and Angela. 4 years later still no luck you were still single, And I got cancer and I had to go to the vet, And I sadly died. In Heaven, Beloved And Missed, Layla Marie..

So far we have used our card board box, chicken wire, tomato cages. We also paper mashayed it. I brought 5 plastic coca cola bottles and news paper. Our monster is 9 feet tall so we're going to make it sit down. We are also using cardboard pop can holders.   it's easy to make the mashaying batter is easy all you have to do is get flour and water and pour it in a bowl and stir it!

101 Things You Need To Know About... MUMMIES! Is about Mummies of course! Main characters:Mummies! Main idea:To interest others. Main place:Where the people find/examine and some museums contain the mummies. Some mummies wore death masks some are gold and some are silver. Mummies are not dead people wrapped in anything! They're actually just dead bodys with alot or little of flesh left behind. Lots of people think mummies are gross but they are interesting!!!!!!!!!

Article posted October 7, 2010 at 07:57 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 45

Arthur learned how to read in school. Now he reads everywhere, The car,in bed,to his dog and,to his sister. One day Arthur told D.W. i'll teach you how to u D.W. said I already know how to read and Arthur said Prove it read ten words D.W. and i'll buy you an ice cream. D.W. stuck out her hand and said deal lets go!! They raced to the park and he asked D.W. what's this word Zoo said D.W. easy as pie!!  I spy three words me too said D.W. Gas,Milk and, Taxi. As Arthur stepped off the curb Look out said D.W. it says don't walk you could get hit by a car!! All right Miss smarty pants said Arthur then what does this say? Police and you better keep off the grass or the police will get you. Bank said D.W. I have a bank I put my money in it so you can't find it. We're almost home he said too bad you only read eight words no icecream for you today. Hold it said D.W. I spy icecream hotdog! I read ten words lets have icecream now! D.W. got strawberry and Arthur got chocolate yummy said D.W. Arthur sat down sit with me said Arthur No. Said D.W. I'll read you the book Arthur shook his head i dont thnk so this is too hard! d.w. laughed get up arthur now I'll teach you two word WET PAINT!