Copyright (c) 2014 by 105 Nate S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
105 Nate S -- Blogmeister

Mr. Lampus

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 105 Nate S

teacher: 6th Grade

Here are some things I liked and disliked. The thing I liked was when we used the remotes. The thing I disliked was when we read out of the book. Some things that I learned about this chapter were acids, bases, and compounds. Some examples of acids could be strong or weak like stomach acids. Some examples of bases could also be strong or weak like soap. Do you agree with me. 

Hello, people in sixth grade I am 105 N. I am here to tell you about me. I like to play backyard football, basketball, and kickball. I also enjoy collecting seashells. I  can get all kinds of seashells too. 

My favorite subject is math. I like math because it is sort of easy. I enjoy reading too. I like to get on the computer and play games to help study. I am 105 N signing out.

In science class we learned about conduction,convection and radiation.Conduction is the flow of heat from one object to another by direct contact. Convection is the flow of thermal energy that occurs when a warm liquid or  gas moves from one place to another.Radiation is the transfer of energy from one place to another without the use of matter.Here are some things I liked and disliked about this unit.In science class I liked doing experiments in class. I also liked doing stuff with the remotes,and slide shows. I didn't like reading out of the book or doing worksheets.Do you agree with me of the things I liked and disliked?