Copyright (c) 2014 by 96 Braden H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
96 Braden H -- Blogmeister

-

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 96 Braden H teacher: 6th Grade

In this Chapter I have learned a lot of different things, here are some of them. One thing that I learned int his chapter is that a chemical changes makes a completely different substance. Another thing I learned in this chapter is that a physical change occurs when a substance is changed, but not turned into something new. I also learned that acids are low on the pH scale ,and bases are high on the pH scale. In this unit I really liked the bases and acids lab. My least favorite part was definetly the test. What was your favorite lab?

Hi I am 96B telling you all about the FIFA World Cup. This year's World Cup was intense and exciting. I know not a lot of people don't like soccer , but you could root for your country. I went to Penn State over the summer, and they would go crazy for the US Soccer team. I really enjoyed that USA won some games, but they lost to Ghana in overtime. After that I, started rooting for Spain. They ended up winning it all against the Dutch. Then after I saw that I was really glad they one for the first time in history. No matter what neither the Dutch or the Spainards have won a world cup. Telling you about this years World Cup it is 96B.

Hi I am 96B. What I enjoy may be like you or not. I enjoy playing soccer, football, basketball, and baseball. I also like to watch the Steelers and fishing. One thing I don't like at all is reading books, but I will if I have to.

In sixth grade I really want to have a great year. I am hoping to do a lot of stuff in sixth grade like build catapults, make roller coasters, and maybe castles. So far I enjoy being the older kids in the school. That is who I am, what I like to do, and what I am hoping for in sixth grade.

I learned that when matter is heated it expands. Then when matter is cooled it contracts. I also learned about conduction, convection, and radiation. My favorite thing that we did was definitely the popcorn lab. I didn't rally enjoy the food coloring experiment. I had a little trouble with the difference, between conduction and convection. What is the difference of conduction and convection?