Copyright (c) 2014 by Abbey H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Abbey H -- Blogmeister

Abagail(:-

by Abbey H teacher: Melanie Transue

My Phone!:)
November Free Write
If I didn’t have my phone I don’t know what I would do. I live on my phone I never put it down. It’s the only thing I ever have to do. It is a very confusing little jigger mabob. Unfortunately I broke it!!!! One night I was at my friend Sommar’s house and we were playing guitar hero. We really get into that game. We throw, punch, kick, and scream at things when we can’t beat a song. :) Before we went to bed I plugged my phone in the charger and turned it off. Then I put it in a crack between Sommar’s bed and the wall where nothing could happen to it.

When I woke up in the morning I went to turn on my phone so I could check in with my parents. To find a cracked screen. My whole screen of my phone was cracked and I didn’t even do anything to it. It still works though. My phone is also a touch screen so when I saw it cracked I was afraid it wouldn’t work, but it did. That’s what happened to my phone.

Article posted November 17, 2010 at 10:13 AM • comment (3) • Reads 40 • see all articles