Copyright (c) 2014 by Abbey H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Abbey H -- Blogmeister

Abagail(:-

by Abbey H teacher: Melanie Transue

Third person omniscient
Abbey was sitting at home with nothing to do. She thought, "Hmm should I go for a walk or watch TV." Suddenly her mother burst in telling her that there was homework to do "Abagail get your homework done!" As her mother walked away she thought, "Does she ever listen to me?”

Third person limited omniscient
Abbey was sitting at home with nothing to do. She thought, "Hmm should I go for a walk or watch TV." Suddenly her mother burst in telling her that there was homework to do. "Abagail get your homework done!" and her mother walked away angrily.

Third person dramatic
Abbey was sitting at home with nothing to do. She had the choice of going for a walk or watching TV. Suddenly her mother burst in telling her that there was homework to do. "Abagail get your homework done!" and her mother walked away angrily.

Article posted November 5, 2010 at 11:40 AM • comment (2) • Reads 64 • see all articles