Copyright (c) 2014 by Abbey H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Abbey H -- Blogmeister

Abagail(:-

by Abbey H teacher: Melanie Transue

lISTEN UP NEWBIES!

OK most of you have heard either freshman year is easy. Or most of you have heard it's hard. WEll whether you are a smart kid or it takes you a while to process up there. You NEED..MUST.. try as hard as you can to get through this. Trust me it's my second year in Miss Transue's class and even the second time I'm having a little trouble. I can't really help you with civics, health, science or math. I do know for Miss. Transue's class you absolutley need to do all work and you will be fine.

Some things that may help you get threw this year are.

1. Listen to what your being told.

2. Ask plenty of questions. No matter how dumb you feel.

3. Make sure to participate in CLASS conversations.

5. STAY AWAY FROM ALL DRAMA!!!

Good luck to you guys!!!(:

Abbey

March Freewrite

Have you ever thought about a movie or book and try to match your friends and family into the spots of the characters? Have you ever tried to do so? I certainly have.Now im going to match my friends on this blog.The movie I chose is Cinderella. I chose this movie because its a movie I loved when I was a kid. Im also more familular with the movie.

Cinderella- Bonnie

I chose Bonnie as cinderella because she is always cleaning and sometimes seems to be a little over reacting.She also needs to find her "Prince" and be happy.

Step Mother- Justine

I chose Justine because she seems to take charge and be bossy at times. Anyone agree?

Sister 1- Makenna

I chose Makenna to be Sister 1 because she's shy but she seems to be funny. I would also put Miss. TRansue in thius place because shes "funny" some times.

Mouse- Jesse

I chose Jesse as the Mouse because he is funny. hed also be a good person to help out when you needed him.

Prince- Chris

I chose Chris to be the Prince because he seems to be a heart breaker. I mean heartbreaker by he seems to attrack girls.

Sister 2- Jessica

I chose her because she is a little slow sometimes.

This is who I would choose to take the places in Cinderella.Do you agree with me? Now you try to put your real life friends in this story. What story would you choose?

Why did Mr. Dark throw the Bible in the trash?

Why do you think the book clearly stated the title in the text?

Ms. Kahle

World History 4

4 November 2011

The Eiffel Tower

Have you ever visited the Eiffel Tower? Do you think it’s important to Paris, France? It is known to be one of the most recognizable structures in the world. The Eiffel tower was known as the tallest structures ever built for 40 years till the Chrysler Building was built. This landmark was also man made. The Eiffel Tower is very famous for its height and structure.

The Eiffel Tower is located in Paris France. France is located in Europe. The Eiffel Tower was designed by Gustav Eiffel. His plan was to build it in the city of Barcelona. But the tower was way tooexpensive for the city. The city of Barcelona also thought the tower did not fit the style of the city. The size of the Eiffel Tower is approximately 81 stories high; 1,063 feet high, including a 79 foot antenna additionally added years later. They started building the Eiffel Tower in 1887. They finally finished in the year of 1889. The cost of this construction was £260,000. It was a 3 year construction, and took around 300 men to construct it. One man died in the building of the tower.

The Eiffel Tower was created to celebrate the French Revolution. It was also the entrance arch for the World’s Fair. After building the tower it was known as an “eyesore”. In present time the Eiffel Tower is known as a tourist attraction. It is used for communications. The two platforms included in the Eiffel Tower are restaurants. Where you can eat and watch over the city of Paris.

The Eiffel Tower is very important to the city of Paris. Radio and television stations use it to broadcast their signals from the top. The Eiffel Tower is included in media. If the Eiffel Tower was never built Paris would never have been able to broadcast with it. The tourism of the Eiffel Tower brought a lot of money covering the cost of the construction and making Gustav Eiffel Rich. The city now owns the Tower. It is also currently used as a landmark for visitors.

The towers height is what makes this landmark very interesting. Its age of over 100 also brings interest. Out of the approximate 300 construction workers only one died. People visit this because it’s a piece of art. It’s also a very old man made structure. This structure has a lot of history behind its time line. It has lost its record of being the tallest tower in the world, and as the tallest structure in France. It is a symbol of the beauty of Paris. It is also a very beautiful scene at night.

In my opinion this structure is a very beautiful sight to see. I believe its history is also very interesting and important. If the structure was not made Paris would be very different. If you think about it, how different would everyone’s history class be? How would Paris of been like without the tower? What would its location have instead? It represents its people as the beauty of their city. It also stands as a very big structure in the history of Paris, France.

In conclusion the tower is important to Paris making it a very well-known tourist attraction that brings money. It’s important to the people of Paris because it’s useful. It brings tourists from everywhere around the world. The Eiffel tower symbolizes the beauty of Paris.

Why is Will considered the good guy and Jim is considered the bad guy?

Forever and Always Missed

Have you ever missed someone so dearly you get very sad? When one leaves for long periods of time, you miss them of course. But when you spend every moment and every second with this person and then they just leave, you feel empty.

Personally I hate goodbyes just having to look at that person and say goodbye it breaks my heart. I have been currently experiencing this feel for awhile. Having such a special leave and return and leave again really truly stinks. Even since day one of his leaving Ive been upset but yet mad. It pulls your heart over and over again.

When you feel as if they will come back, and they never do. As I have learned to just let it be Ive grown to not hurt as bad. I know he will always return. I know he will always come home to me also. I can not let my hopes down and I always have to think possitive though. I remeber all the fun times we have when he is actually home, and how he always makes me smile and laugh. I miss him when hes gone but hapy when hes here.

What's my favorite challoween costume? Well in my vote, my favorite Halloween costume is a fairy. All my halloweening years I usually dressed up as a fairy. But my top favorite halloween costumes are:

1. My number one favorite is of course a fairy.

2. My second favorite is spiderman.

3. My third favorite would be a pirate.

4. My fourth favorite is a cat.

5. My fifth favorite is either a cowgirl or cowboy.

6. My sixth favorite is mario.

7. My seventh favorite is a football player.

8. My eighth favorite is a princess.

9. My nineth favorite is a dinosaur.

10. And my tenth favorite is a ninja turtle.

Now its your turn to pick your top ten favorite Halloween costumes!

The Djinn who Lives Between Night and Day

The Theme: The bad guy will always lose.

Summary: A husband and wife got pretty much played by this genie Tayab. They lost their children. Then Al-Faq the good guy saves the day and helps the husband and wife are happy once again.

Real Life: the winner will always win and the loser will always lose in the end.

Article posted October 5, 2011 at 03:00 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 51

September Freewrite

Rumors

Jessica, What an odd person. We never used to be able to have a civil conversation with each other. Now we can actually talk and not hate each other. See some people let all the rumors and drama get to them and ruin their chance to ever have a friendship together. Do you let drama get to you? Do you listen to all the rumors? Do you spread the rumors? If you didn’t know most drama really affects a person’s life. It can hurt someone really bad and make them feel very bad about themselves. It can really get to someone’s head and not let them be happy about they’re life.

In my opinion I think everyone should be civil. I believe if you’re nice to a person they will be nice back. If you don’t start or sped rumors you can have a lot of friends. Being a good person can make you a higher know person also. See if and Jessica and I didn’t listen to all the rumors that people were saying that we were saying, we would have most likely have been friends.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 03:25 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 66

Visual Representation of Me

Hi! I’m Abbey. This year I had to decorate my English binder and present it to the class. On my binder I have four pictures. The first picture I have is a picture of my friend Sommar and me on a teeter-totter. I chose that picture for my random one, I like it because it was one of the best memories me and her had. It also reminds me of how much fun we use to have. The second picture I chose a picture of my swinging on a rope jumping into water, it represents me as being crazy and daring. The other two pictures are of me one is my cheerleading picture and the other one is my tap picture. I chose these pictures to show that I like to dance and cheer. On the back of my binder there is a book that my aunt wrote, I chose that because my aunt wrote it and it is special to me. Thank you for reading about my binder!

Article posted June 5, 2011 at 12:09 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 53

February Freewrite

Have you ever liked a rainy day? Or do you just normally like them? I like rainy days because they’re boring and it's wet outside. They give me a reason for being inside. Then I can text all I want. Also be even more bored. WOOH!

Rainy days are just a blast aren’t they? I actually enjoy the way the world looks when it rains it gets foggy, just plain pretty. Truly the real fun thing about rainy days are when I get to bug my mom. Then we just argue.(:

They are really calm also and relaxing, as if there’s nothing else making noise in the world. Just the rain drops on the pavement, roof or even your window. Or the bangs and booms from the thunder.

Have you ever sat there and thought about what is going on in the sky? I know I have. Like if angels are having a water balloon fight? Or if the clouds are sad and are crying? Or do you wonder if the thunder and lighting is just a simple bowling match between the angels in heaven? Or is the Devil and God fighting back and forth?

Do you like rainy days? Do you ever think about whats going on up in the sky? Maybe next time when it rains you will.

Do you really think it was the best idea for Romeo and Juliet to get married? why?

January Freewrite

Cheerleading.

Cheerleading is my sport. It’s the sport for me it takes strength and power. It involves spirit physical strength and a loud voice. In cheerleading we have to have strength for flying basing and backing we need strength for tumbling and building our bodies.

Some people may say cheerleaders are snotty, dumb, and self centered but we really aren’t we are actually very nice and smart. Some people may also think cheerleading is not a sport but it most defiantly is. We have to use every muscle.

Flyers use upper body strength and they pull up themselves using their arms. They hollow out their stomachs and stiffen their bodies. Bases hold the flyers up by using all of there arm strength. Bases they make sure the flyer does not fall. Backers support the whole stunt. They catch the flyers if they fall and they also pull up on the flyers akles so the bases don't have all the weight.

I am a flyer, a base, and sometimes a back. My favorite position would be flying. When I fly I feel strong and very important to the stunt. (:

Cheerleading is deffently a sport for me. I love it and I enjoy every little part of it.

Are you ever angry? Are you ever sad? Are you ever happy? Are you ever in love? Do you know that moods can be more than your feelings? They could be represented as colors. This blog will demonstrate how some colors represent people's certain moods.

Red-anger

*the devil.

*blood

*fire

Blue-sad

*tears

*rainy days

*blue devils

Black-deprssion

*coffin

*black clothes

*black roses

White-Peaceful

*clouds

*doves

*church

Therefore, colors can be more than just colors, they can be how you feel. Like red, blue, black, and white can represent anger, sad, depression, and peaceful. The next time you see a color, think of all the moods it could represent. Also, all the symbols of a certain color!

November Free Write

If I didn’t have my phone I don’t know what I would do. I live on my phone I never put it down. It’s the only thing I ever have to do. It is a very confusing little jigger mabob. Unfortunately I broke it!!!! One night I was at my friend Sommar’s house and we were playing guitar hero. We really get into that game. We throw, punch, kick, and scream at things when we can’t beat a song. :) Before we went to bed I plugged my phone in the charger and turned it off. Then I put it in a crack between Sommar’s bed and the wall where nothing could happen to it.

When I woke up in the morning I went to turn on my phone so I could check in with my parents. To find a cracked screen. My whole screen of my phone was cracked and I didn’t even do anything to it. It still works though. My phone is also a touch screen so when I saw it cracked I was afraid it wouldn’t work, but it did. That’s what happened to my phone.

Third person omniscient

Abbey was sitting at home with nothing to do. She thought, "Hmm should I go for a walk or watch TV." Suddenly her mother burst in telling her that there was homework to do "Abagail get your homework done!" As her mother walked away she thought, "Does she ever listen to me?”

Third person limited omniscient

Abbey was sitting at home with nothing to do. She thought, "Hmm should I go for a walk or watch TV." Suddenly her mother burst in telling her that there was homework to do. "Abagail get your homework done!" and her mother walked away angrily.

Third person dramatic

Abbey was sitting at home with nothing to do. She had the choice of going for a walk or watching TV. Suddenly her mother burst in telling her that there was homework to do. "Abagail get your homework done!" and her mother walked away angrily.

December Freewrite

The thing I love most is to listen to people. I like to hear people out; I like to be able to let someone have a listening ear. I know that in my own personal experience that having someone to talk to can make a person feel better about them self. I guess what I’m saying is that I like helping.

One time I listened to someone and I found out a lot about them in just a little conversation. With me being there to listen I know I have helped this person. I feel trusted. When I need to talk to someone my best friend is always there for me, she listens to whatever I say and tries to help out with the problem as I would for someone else. Listening makes me feel like a good nice person when I know someone is feeling better.also being a listen can change someones life, as if someone is thinking about suicide just having someone to talk to they can feel totally different.

Pay Attention To Me

Question

Who is someone you can look up to? Would you follow his or her path in life? What qualities does that person possess? We often look up to soldiers or super heroes, but the real heroes to me are teacher because they teach you subjects, they are someone I could follow in life, and they are most definitely responsible.

Quote

“The country is very peaceful”. This quote said by Megan Cook is true. I chose this quote because Megan told me it was good idea. The country would be the best place to raise your child because they would be less violent and they wouldn’t be involved in drugs, and they would also have a lot more time to focus on homework.

My three best friends are the most important people in my life. These people are the ones I can go to when I need someone to hear me out. They always make me laugh and we always have so much fun together.

Sommar- she is one of my closet friends she is like a sister to me. We can fight and disagree with each other, and still be as close as ever. We do the craziest funniest dangerous thing and we will always be there for each other. She knows when I’m sad and cheers me up.

Drew- He always makes me laugh because he just so funny. He’s always happy and always there for me and Sommar.

Kelsey- we always laugh. We have had so many fun times together.

I love my bestfriends im so happy i have them.:)

Article posted September 9, 2010 at 07:42 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 49

A Visual Representation of Me

Hi! My name is Abbey, for English I had to decorate my binder. To do this I put my favorite cartoon character who is Spiderman. I like Spiderman because I think he’s got the best powers. On my binder I also put my favorite book Wait Till Helen Comes By Mary Downing Hahn. This is the only book that I read that I actually liked. I liked it because it is a very mysterious novel. I put a big smiley face on my binder because I’m always happy and I like to be a happy person. I also put a picture I took by myself. It is a heart formed by flower peddles with the flowers on each side, in black and white. This is what my binder has on it.:)

-Abbey