Copyright (c) 2014 by Aubhrey Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Aubhrey -- Blogmeister

Aubhrey's cool blog

Mr. Feeney 2010-2011

A great group of 18 scholars!

by Aubhrey

teacher: Mr. Feeney

Yes. Mr.Feeney deserves teacher of the year. I think this because, he's a marvelous, stupendous,intelligent, brilliant techer. For example, he'd be overjoyed to be teacher of the year and so would the class. Plus, not just us but, other people think he's a excellent teacher too. This is why I think Mr.Feeney deserves teacher of the year

Article posted June 9, 2011 at 01:56 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 61

The most interesting thing I've seen in the night sky is stars. It's interesting because, I think it's cool that they appear but, they're not in our solar system. For example, They are more than 100,000,000 miles from Earth but, you can see them. Plus they're huge. This is why I think that the stars are interesting

Article posted May 18, 2011 at 02:09 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 57

I'd rather live on a mountain. I thin this because, a jungle is full of wild, ferocious animals, and a dessert has poison snakes with venom. For example, mountains only have bears but, the jungle and the desert have several animals that are wild, humungous, and ferocious. I'd be frightened to live in both the jungle and the desert.plus, its 130 feron height. This IS WHY ID LIVE IN THE DESERT

Article posted May 4, 2011 at 02:07 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 60

The word that best describes the main character is peculiar. I think this because, she celebrates a lot of unusual holidays. For example, she celebrates whirlwinds and calls it dust devil day. Plus she made another holiday called coyote day. This is why I think that peculiar is the word that best describes the main character.

Article posted April 27, 2011 at 02:07 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 65

The most important part of the story is that you know how to count money. I think this because, if you don't know how to count money you can't purchase things and you can't get a job. For example,many things involve knowing how to count money like paying your bills and getting gas for your car. Plus, you need to know how count money in order to deposit and withdraw money from the bank. This is why I think that the most important part of the story is knowing how to count money.

Article posted April 6, 2011 at 02:30 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 47

I would enjoy living in Amanda's town. I think this because, I would love tot taste one of her scrumptious pies. For example, Everybody in her town loved her pies.Her pies were so delicious that someone suggested that she shoeuld make a bakery. Plus,after she started her bakery she made lots of money. This is why I think I would enjoy living in Amandas town

No.I would not enjoy being a cowboy in the old days. I think this because, they stay dirty and wear the same clothes for months. For example,in the story on page "173" it says a cowboy's clothing was chosen for rough wear amd tear.Some even wear the same clothes for months at a time. Some evenslept in them! Smelly and caked in dirt.Plus,it says that they burned their clothes after a long cattle drive. This is why I think I would not enjoy being a cowboy in the old days.

Article posted December 23, 2010 at 02:19 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 45

The first thing Ramona is going to do when Roberta gets home is comment. I think this because most of the time when people have a new sibling they talk about their similarities.

For example,

people like to see if there new sibling was similar to them when they were a baby like the way the look, the way they cry, the way they communicate, and the way they respond to certain things. Plus, in the story on page 376-376 she did question her parents about their similarities.This isn what I think Ramona would do first when Roberta arrives home.

Article posted December 16, 2010 at 02:11 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 85

It is important to the Peach Street Mudders that Jose is a centerfield ballhawk because he is a horrible batter. I think this because he can't bat. For example, if he tries to bat he would cause the team to get defeated but if he keeps his possision as a centerfield ballhawk he would cause a win istead of a loss. In the story when Jose was batting he got three strikes out of four which dissapoints his father and when he dissapoints his father he gets glum so in the story he had to be reassured tht his father always will love him which gave him more confidence to try any possision he feels like he could master and his father also reassured Jose that he does not have to be good at the same things his father was when he was in the miner league. Plus, now Jose plays the possision he feels comfortable playing like in the begiinning of the story. This is why I think it is important to the Peach Street Mudders that Jose is a centerfield ballhawk.

Article posted December 9, 2010 at 02:05 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 65

Yes Beany can be described as courageous. I think this because,in the story she was extremely brave when she told Carol Ann that she would not be doing the show her. For example, on page 319 it says that Beany took a deep breath and said "I don't want to do the bee poem. I want to do cartwheels acroos the stage". That was a courageous thing to do if on page 308 Beany said that Carol Ann was very bossy and she was a tiny bit scared of her. Plus, if she was scared of Carol Ann that was a very courageous thing to do. This is why I think Beany can be described as courageous.

The author thought Rosie would make a good visiting dog someday because she was always gentle. I think this because in the story it said even as a puppy she was gentle. For example on page 261 it saysbut even as apuppy Rosie was gentle and friendly and she was a good listener I knew that someday Rosie would make a good visiting dog. Plus, it said it still needs training and to keep her independent spirit. This is why the author thought Rosie would make a good visiting dog.

The most interesting part of the play is how they used sign language all through out the play. I think this because, all the other plays used regular language as an example english. For example, in the play they rubbed their hand across their eye brows then made whiskers for the panther. (that meant black cat)Plus, they taught us different sign language gestures. this is why I think the most i teresting part of the play is how they used sign language all through out the show.

On Vetrans Day americans celebrate all living military veterans. Veterans Day is always observed on November 11th with speeches and parades across the U.S. In November 1919 President Wilson proclaimed November 11th as the first commemoration of Armistice Day.In 1954 congress changed the name from armistice day to Veterans Day. Now that the name was changed to Veterans Day instead of just commemorating World War 1 and World War 2 now we commemorate all of the veterans that are and that were in the armed forces are now commemorating all the living veterans.

Article posted October 29, 2010 at 02:23 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 47

If I were to give a speech to my class about the Iditarod I would include two things the Iditarod is for commemoration and how young peolple become mushers. I think this because, the Iditarod is to commemorate a paticular dog and some people start when they're in school. For example, in the text it says the Iditarod is to commemorate and people start when they are kids. Plus, the Iditarod is to celebrate a dog named Balto and nobody starts when they are old. This is why I think if I were to give a speech to my class the to things I would include are the iditarod is for commemoration and how young people start.

Article posted October 22, 2010 at 02:04 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 48

Yes Taro is believable.I think this because some children do get their knowledge from wise old men. For example, he got a lot of his knowledge from Jiro-San. Plus, some children do clean ur beaches and help the enviroment that the turtles live in. This is why I think that Taro is believable

If I were to tell a speech to my class i would include two things.One thing I would include is James Naismith's ball I think this because his Basketball was different from ours. For example, his ball was just a regular ball. plus, now we have a orange and hard Basketball. Another thing i would include is how James Naismith's hoop was. I think this because, he used a wooden basket as a hoop. For example now we use a metal rim and a net. Plus, now we use a backboard. This is why I think if I were telling a speech to my class i would include James Naismith's ball and James Naismith's hoop.

Article posted October 7, 2010 at 03:17 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 45

Micheal Phelps was born June 30,1985 in Maryland Micheal Phelps started swimming when he was seven years old when he was 15 he placed fifth in the 200 meter butterfly at the 2000 olympics. at the 2001 sring nationals in the United States Phelps became the youngest man ever to break a world record in swimming at the age of 15 years and 9 months. he also became the 1st person in history to break 5 individual world records at 1 meet at the 2003 world championships in Barcelona.

two important things i would talk about are.

it is not to win but to take part.I think that is important because somepeople can't be there somtimes because injury or any thing.For example some people lose and still are determind to win next time. Plus, it is fun just to be there. this is why i think to take place is 1 impotant thing in the olympics.2 another important thing in the olympics I think is important is to have fun. I think this because you never know if your componant is having fun so it's impotant justif you have fun. for example, some might not have fun. Plus, they might not like the thing they do. This is why I think just to have fun is important

what word best describes Nate the Great.The word that best describes Nate the Great is determind.I think this because he nevver gave up .For example,Duncan lost his joke book joke stew Nate the Great went to duncan's house and asked questions and duncan said the last place he saw his joke was in perry's pancake house but it was not there.Next,Sluge sniffed the garbage can and he did not smell a joke book. next they checked Duncan's freezer it was full of stick syrup and frozen pancakes they checked the bag and there was no joke book so they ate the frozen mushyberry pancakes.then, they checked the garbage at booksie's bookstore and sludge did not smell a joke book.finally Nate the Great was not discuraged Nate went into booksie's bookstore and talked to the person at the front desk and said was a joke book returned today or yesterday? A girl with a bunch of feathers just asked the same question only a cookbook a children's book and a science book was returned. Nate walked to the cookbook section and found the book .

Words that best describe Pepita. use words from the text. A word that best desribes Pepita is a translater. I think this because she talks for people when they can not speak spanish or english. For example, Pepita did not want to help anyone she wanted to get home before her brother Juan to teach her dog lobo a new trick But Pepita constantly was asked to translate when she got home and Juan was teaching Lobo a trick. Plus, because Juan got home first and taught Lobo a trick she said she wasn't going to speak spanish anymore.Pepita walked into her yard and was try teach Lobo a trick but she was calling him wolf and lobo only knows his name in spanish. Juan called lobo ven aca Lobo raced to the gate and barked. at the dinner table Pepita told her father she does not speak spanish anymore.Finally the next morning Pepita's friend Miguel Lobo's ball and it went through the gate Lobo raced after the ball and was nearly hit by a car while Pepita was calling him wolf but pepita said Lobo ven aca

Article posted September 9, 2010 at 02:38 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 52

1 be friendly

2 help your friend

3 share with your friend

I love commemmorating my grandfather's brilliance from alive to death (1934-1987)