Copyright (c) 2014 by Bryana Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bryana -- Blogmeister

Bryana's blog

Mr. Feeney 2010-2011

A great group of 20 scholars!

by Bryana

teacher: Mr. Feeney

Title: The Jungle Book Play (11/16/10)
Description: What was the most interesting or surprising part of the Jungle Book? Use details from the play to support your answer.

THE MOST INTERESTING PART WAS WHEN WE LEARNED SIGN LANGUAGE. I THINK THIS BECAUSE I ALWAYS WANTED TO LEARN SIGN LANGUAGE. FOR EXAMPLE, SOME OF MY FAMILY SPEAK SIGN LANGUAGE. PLUS,I LEARN SIGN LANGUAGE IN MY TAE KWON DO CLASSES.THIS IS THE MOST INTERESTING PART IN THE STORY.

The most interesting part about the Jungle Book Play was how we learned sign language.I think this because, sometimes if someone in your family can't talk then you can just speak to them in sign language.For example,in the play the taught us how to what quiet means in sighn language.However, they also taught us how to say....."obey the law of the jungle.This is why I think this is the most interesting part of the JUNGLE BOOK PLAY.

THE MOST SUPRISING IS WHEN MIKE JUMPED ON THERE BACK.I THINK THIS BECAUSE WALKED UP THERE BACK.PLUS,AND WAS ON HIS SHOULDERS.HOWEVER,IT WAS SO FUNNY.FOREXAMPLE,EVERY WAS LAUGHING.THIS IS MY MOST SUPRISING.

THE MOST INCERSTING ABOUT JUNGLE BOOK IS THAT THAY DID A LOT OF SILANGWEG.I THINK THIS BECASE I NEVER THUT THAT THAY WOULD DO A IOT OF SIGN LNGUG.FOR EXAMPLE I NEGVER KNEW SINE LANGWIG.PLUS I THINK SINE LANGUG IS COOL.THIS IS WHY I THINK THIS IS INCERSTING.

The most interesting part of the play is how they used sign language all through out the play. I think this because, all the other plays used regular language as an example english. For example, in the play they rubbed their hand across their eye brows then made whiskers for the panther. (that meant black cat)Plus, they taught us different sign language gestures. this is why I think the most i teresting part of the play is how they used sign language all through out the show.

The most suprising part is when we learned the sign for "THE JUNGLE LAW".I think this because it looks very convincing.For example,I have already practiced it 10 times.Plus,my mom might be intested to see it.This is why my most suprising and favorite part is that they taught us the sign for "THE JUNGLE LAW".

The most insteresting part of the Jungle Book play was when the guy hoped on the other guy's back.For example the guy had to get the stuff for the play.Plus if the guy couldn't get the stuff there wouln't be a play.And that's the most insteresting part of the Jungle Book play.

I have 2 sistrs 0 brothers and I have 1 cat