Copyright (c) 2014 by Edith Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Edith -- Blogmeister

edith talkable blog

Mr. Feeney 2010-2011

A great group of 18 scholars!

by Edith

teacher: Mr. Feeney

Title: The Talent Show (12/09/10)
Description: Do you think Beany could be described as courageous? Use details from the story to support your answer.

Article posted December 9, 2010 at 02:50 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 95

yes,beney can be decribe as bravei think this because on page 319 beany was scard to go the shage but when her father and her famaily was taling beany to do the cartweel for exsample on page 318 it says ann look surprised and beany look happy about her own idea plus she didit she nott shy iney more and that why beany is brave.

yes i think baeny can be dicribe . i think this bceaause on page 319 beany did not care if she fall down for example baeny whats to have lots of fun plus baeny whats to do her own carweel. this why i think baeny can be dicribe as brave.

YES. I THINK BEANY IS COURAGEOUS. I THINK THIS BECAUSE SHE HAD THE COURAGE TO STAND UP TO CAROL ANN. FOR EXAMPLE, ON PG. 318-319 IT SAYS SHE TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND SAID TO CAROL ANN "I DON'T WANT TO DO THE BEE POEM. I WANT TO DO CARTWHEELS ACROSS THE GYM FLOOR".PLUS,SHE WAS BRAVE TO DO THAT.THIS IS WHY I THINK BEANY IS COURAGEOUS.

YES,I THINK BEANY CAN BE DESCRIBED AS COURAGOUS.I THINK THIS BECAUSE BEANY WOULD BE WORRIED THAT SHE MIGHT FORGET HER LINES,OR DROP YOUR MOP,OR GET A RUN IN HER TIGHTS,OR TRIP OVER HER PAIL,OR GET THE HICCUPS OR SNEEZE.FOR EXAMPLE,ON PG.318 CAROL ANN ASKED STUFF AND BEANY SAID QUIT IT AND SHE DID CARTWHEELS ANYWAY.PLUS,HER TEACHER MS. BABBIT SAID THE TALENT SHOW WAS FOR FUN.THIS IS WHY I THINK BEANY CAN BE DESCRIBED AS COURAGOUS.

Article posted December 9, 2010 at 02:12 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 404

yes beaney could be describ as brave.I think this because on page 319 she told carol ann that she does not want to do the bee poam I would do cartwheels in stead.For example she was afraid of carol ann but when her dad show her the star she didn't got afraid of her at all.Plus that was good because beaney did not want to do the bee poam she just aked tough and said that she dont want to dothe bee poam but carol ann just capt on trying to make beaney to do the bee poam with her.this is why I think beaney could be describ as brave.

Yes, Beany Is courageous. I think this because SHE ANNOUCED SHE WILL NOT DO THE SHOW WITH HER.HOWEVER,SHE WAS NOT A

FRAID OF CAROL ANN.FOREXAMPLE,SHE DID HER CART WHEEL AND SHE WAS RELIED THAT SHE TOLD CAROL ANN.

Article posted December 9, 2010 at 02:07 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 74

Yes I do think Beany can be described as couraguos.I think this because in the story on page 308 Beany was a tiny bit scared of Carol Ann but then on page 319 it says that Beany told Carol Ann that she is going to do cartwheels from one end to the gym to the other.For example, on page 310 Carol Ann told Beany all the things that might happen to her,but instead of something going wrong with Beany,something went wrong with Carol Ann.And that was..........HER BEE CROWN FELL OFF DURING THE SHOW.Plus,Beany did'nt do the stuff that Carol Ann told her that might happen.This is why I think Beany can be described as couraguos.

Article posted December 9, 2010 at 02:05 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 77

Yes Beany can be described as courageous. I think this because,in the story she was extremely brave when she told Carol Ann that she would not be doing the show her. For example, on page 319 it says that Beany took a deep breath and said "I don't want to do the bee poem. I want to do cartwheels acroos the stage". That was a courageous thing to do if on page 308 Beany said that Carol Ann was very bossy and she was a tiny bit scared of her. Plus, if she was scared of Carol Ann that was a very courageous thing to do. This is why I think Beany can be described as courageous.

yes beaney is brave.I think this because she faced her fares to carol ann.For example carol ann tried to get beaney to do what ever she want  but beaney did not let that happen.plus carol ann wanted beaney to to be the janitor  and carol ann wanted to be the qween bee carol ann was super bosy so beaney went into the bus and told carol ann that she does not want to do the bee poam  she annoused she want to do cart wheels instead.this is why i think beany could be describ as brave.

my name is edith gonzalez,Iwas born July 1st.I like to eating chocalate icecream and I love to be in Mr.Feeney class.I Know I am going to have a great year with him.