Copyright (c) 2014 by Y Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Y -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by Y

teacher: Bob Greenberg

Would you believe that one time i had to sacrifice being popular to save the friendship between me and my best friend Erica. It is true that one sunny Monday morning in fourth grade I was sitting at a lunch table with my best friend Erica when a group of mean popular girls wearing tight, long, flowing, skirts with pink turtlenecks came up to me and said "Do you want to be in our group."Of course, I said "YES."Without a doubt I saw that they didn't ask my friend Erica so I sacrificed being popular and quit the group. Finally I know I realy wanted to be popular but I learned that "Having a best friend that you can trust is way better than having mean friends that you can't trust."

The End!

The Like Poem

The Like Poe

The Like Po

The Like P

The Like

The Lik

The Li

The L

The

Th

T

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 12:46 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 32

i like to

.jog

.draw

.write

.color

.give ideas

.clean

.cook

.relax

.exersize

.read

and

.write stories

these are the things i like to do.

THE END.

one day i was putting on my uniform and then i did my hair and the i whent to my bus and i got to school on my first day of second grade i when inside of my class 329 i sat down and ate my brecfast then we had to make a video called i believe in me and then we went to art it was fun we made cards for are parents i made allot of friends then mr.greenberg came to take us to lunch it was yummy we ate pizza and we drank milk and then we watched a movie called diary of a wimpy kid it was funny and then it was time for dismissal i told my mom all about it and when i got home i ate an apple.

the end.

Article posted June 9, 2011 at 02:07 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 35

one day i came back from school and i opend my house door. all the lights where shut off. my mom ran to the door and grabbed the keys and shut the door and locked it. she told me that there was no electricity. i said for how long. she said 3 years. i said lets go to puerto rico. she said ok and we got in the car and went to puerto rico to my step moms house. it was fun. we went to the beach. i made sand angles. we went to my grandmas house and my brothers house and i watched deegrasee. the end.

Article posted May 24, 2011 at 07:40 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 34

jumping

running

screaming

bouncing

singing

eating

reading

spinning

bingo

monoply

cooking

drawing

writing

talking pictures.

the end.

hi it is august 15 2011 on my birthday no one said happy birthday to me i was sad and bored so i went on the computer my tears wet the keyboard i thought it was gonna get haywire so i shut it off and read a book when suddenly my red door bell rang it was a package for me it had my name on it i opened it and it was empty i was mad so the lights shut off and i was very very scared so all the lights came back on and everyone yelled suprise that was my present a suprise birthday party that was the best day of my life.

the end.

i know how to write poems.

i want to learn how to write music.

i know how to read.

i want to learn how to dance.

i know how to do my hair.

i want to learn how to tie my shoes.

i know how to color outside the lines.

i want to learn how to color in the lines.

i know how to write.

i want to learn how to write better.

i love my mom

i love my mo

i love my m

i love my

i love m

i love

i lov

i lo

i l

i

I prank my sister when she is asleep.

I DRAW FUNNY PICTURES.

I WRITE SCARY STORY'S AT HOME.

WHEN I COME FROM SCHOOL I GO TO MY ROOM DO MY HOMEWORK AND THEN I POP MY BALLOONS.

I MAKE POTIONS.

I PLAY WITH MY PUPPY NAMED PRINCESS.