Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by A teacher: Bob Greenberg

The Mystery of the missing sock
One day i was getting dressed to go outside to play. I wanted to wear my lucky socks so i reached into my drawer and looked for my lucky socks but i only found one. So i looked under my bed nothing, under my drawer, in my closet, in the living, i even checked in my shoe nothing. So i asked my mom if she had seen it but she said no. So i go downstairs in my fathers studio and ask him if he seen my lucky green striped sock he says no. So i ask myself when did i last wear them, then i remembered it was in my toy box so i go upstairs and check but its not there i could have sworn i put it in my toy box then, i turn around and see my dog with a green striped sock in his mouth so i take it out finish getting dressed and go outside where everybody was waiting for me i was happy.
THE END

Article posted November 5, 2010 at 04:22 PM • comment • Reads 58 • see all articles