On a rainy day like to stay inside. I will watch tv or play video games. I also like to jump in puddles. That is what I do on rainy days. What do you do on rainy days?

My favourite food is pizza at Pizza Hut. It is better than TJ's pizza.Houston Pizza is alright so is Dominos. My favourite pizza is ham and pineapple. Buffalo wings are good to. They came from Buffalo New York.

I think it is a good idea to stop making pennies. Canada is in debt already and it costs more to make pennies than they're worth. there is plenty of them and it's not like they are going to put them in the dump. They will last for a long time anyway. That is why I agree. What do you think?

If everyone lived in space,space would be packed. The houses would be space stations. They would have space suits for clothes,food we would have to eat dried everything. We would travel by space shuttle.

My favourite Dr.Suess book is The Lorax beacuse it is about trying to save trees.

Three things I am grateful for is family and friends,technoligy and shelter.

If I could go any where I would go to Texas. So I could try rattlesnake because people that I've met they said "rattlesnake tastes like chicken." I would go to the car shop buy a car and drive to Texas somehow and someway. Where would you go. Why? and How?

This is a list of my top five Favourite books.

1.Runt by Marion Dane Bauer. It is about a wolf that is the smallest in his litter and he is trying to change his name.

2. Julie of the Wolves by John Schoenherr. It is about a girl that runs away from home and lives with wolves.

3. White Fang by Jack London. I don't know what it's about yet but i'm in the middle of it and so far it's a pretty good book.  

4. The Junie.B.jones series by Barbra Parks. It's about a little girl that grows up and does funny things on the way.

5. Practical Guide to vampires by Lisa Trutkoff Trumbauer and Treval Vorgard. It's about facts on vampires.

I don't think there will be six more weeks of winter. It's because the cold air is higher in the sky then the hot air. It has also been so warm. What do you think will happen?

I am 11 and my favourite activitys was colouring. Ages 5 to 7 then I started to draw ages 7 to 10 and I still like to draw and colour. I like it because it is a way to express myself. I like to draw dragons and cars. What is your favourite activity between the ages 5 and 10?

On cold winter days. I like to stay inside and play video games. I also like to drink hot chocolate. Then when I'm done all that I have a warm shower. What do you do on cold winter days?

Civil rights are important because everyone is equal. Without civil rights there would be no freedom such as freedom of speech and freedom of religon. It is important that everyone can vote for the politicians they want. Thats why civil rights are important.