I would go to Mexico and go to the beach and just suntan and if I were to go anywhere i would go to outer space and live there for the rest of my life and i would get there in a jet streem!!!

My top 5 books are!!!

here is a list :)

1. The dragons child - by: Jenny Nimmo

2. misty of Chincoteague - by: Marguerite Henry

3. The case of the back to school burglar - by: Nancy star

4. sugar and spice why aren't they nice - by: jenny dale

5.Justin Morgan had a horse - by: Marguerite Henry

(I haven't read the book yet but it looks like a good book and its also the author as the misty book good maybe it will be a good book i will find out when i read it)

My Favorite Game is Soccer For 5 t 10 Years old!

I played Soccer because My mom Thought It would be a good games for me since I run really fast and I kick really hard and That's why my mom put me in soccer she gust thought it would be good for a girl like me so and I also thought that It would be a good game for me and i also got a gold mettle for eating grass and putting grass on my head it was funny!!!

I think civil rights is important because there is no racism no Judgement there is freedom like speech free religion to say if your a good person everybody can vote

so thats why civil rights are important!!!

These are my Goals for 2012!

1. I want to do math more.

2. I want to get smarter.

3. I want to listen to the teacher more.

I hope I accomplish Then!!! :p

Something Brave I've done was

One Day We Had No power And Abby was having a sleepover and she herd banging downstairs and Abby has woken me up and she said she herd banging downstairs so i said lets go check it out and she said shes not going I said why and she because I'm scared of the dark and I said i was to so she still said no i said k well I'm going to go check it out she said k I said k I'm going now bye bye and i went down there and MY dog was making the big stuff fall and she was barking at the stuff!!!

ITS A TRUE STORY!!!

last week awesome i almost got about 4 bags of candy from Halloween but thing is i 3 big garbage bags full my brother almost got three but he only got 2 bags full so gave him some candy from my bag so it would be equal so then i gave my papa and Nana and i give my hole family some candy to have that's how nice of me my mom said OK thanks bye.

if I could dress as anyone i would be a devil because my mom calls me a devil like devils so much i wont to be one so bad and my mom said maybe i can be a devil. devils are so cool. and i like them because there so awesome and i like them there soooooooo awesome......

today i was sick this morning so i didn't come in tell lunch time was over witch was at recces time then i came back to the school when i was felling better then i brought a pack of crybabies and one pack of gum and i was ready for school!!!

the egg drop was so so so so so so so so so so fun to do because BieberFever was so scared that the Egg would brake and we were last to do it and we did it and it broke so that means BieberFever had othing to be scared of because it brock and we all new that it will brake.

when its spring all of the bugs come like the ants,bees,spiders,ladybugs,moths and also all of the plants grow and grow these are some of the plants like roses,tulips I cant remember all of the other flowers but there is lots and lots of grass that have flowers and there is lots of trees that are growing new leafs on them and the best part is that the sun shines down on us and you can go swimming in your pool if you have one and you like swimming you could also go to the beach I like camping the best!!!

Article posted May 3, 2011 at 04:25 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 52

on my Easter vacation we went to the fun fun fun fun fun Easter hunt i found 72 eggs that you can eat but i shared with my family members like my brother,mom,papa,nana,dad and my auntie and uncle

THE END!!!

May.3rd tuesday

By: Kali May.3rd

on Easter day were going on a Easter hunt way way way far away from my house my house is only at 4th ave and for that Easter hunt you have to go on the highway Gust to get there and There is lots of

horses, Cows, goats, pigs, dogs, cats and They even

have 2 big big big big big snakes inside there house they have a pink one named bubble gum and the other one is white and that ones name is snowflake

they even have there very own tall tall tall tall tall play structure. for there kids and us to play on when we get there we even get to ride the horses

and we get to feed them and we get to feed all of the other animals that are at there house and we even get to find and paint real Easter eggs but if were bad we don't get to go to that big big big big big farm they have there and i think it is going to be very very very fun when we get there and we get to have a Easter party and an Easter supper Because were leaving at 4:00 and its only an half of an hour to get there its going to be a lot of fun there That's why were going there on Easter day i hope Easter is so so so so so soon because i cant sand Easter being so far away but Easter will be soon I am hoping it will be soon or I am going to get very very very very mad if it is not soon and I can't stand it being longer than at the end of the month and it better be nice out because if it is not nice we cant go there then i will be so so so so mad...

i am going to love this trip if its nice out.. Ha!

Todays weather was bad and thats why i didnt get out of bed

on my weekend i went to my friends house to play

and then i went home to play with my pet ms.snuggles she was a very silly animal to play with

then for the next few days i played out side and took my dog for a walk to the snowy park to play with her ball for a little bit

at pi day we went to the family room to do pi day and we had to measure the circle stuff in the room to pretend were cutting pi than we had to measure a cookie and a cracker and than we had pi than we eat the cookie and the cracker!

at 100 Day we all did some crafts like we made fruit loops and the other thing was sorting out the jelly beans than we had a peace of paper and it looked like this there was something on the bottom of the page that kind of looked like a grid paper and you had to sort the jelly beans out then once you have all of them sorted out you have to count the colors then you have to color the squares in from the color and color it from how many squares and then we got this peace of paper that said if i had a 100 dollars i would... and than i had to answer the questions that said on the bottom if i had 100......... i would... then i answered them all and then we had lunch then it was the end of the Day...

Alexander Mackenzie is a fur trader and explorer,is credited with being the first European to cross the north part by north America by land. He was a clever businessman who wanted to expand the fur trade across the continent of north America. The results of his two expeditions did this, but not until after he died.

Julie ofthe wolves started the night and in the morning the wolves already left without Julie and

when she started to walk she got lost and didn't

know wear she was going than she had to find the

boat.

.THE END.

hi my name is Hannah and i am going to go play out side okay with abby, kaylie,shyann,and my dog named storm and the dog is a girl dog and than i will tack her for a walk okay bye bye now

my week was about my brother slaming my door and now i cant get it open and that was my weekend okay.

hi my name is Hannah and i were glasses and i have blue hair i have a friend named abby,Kaylie and shyann and i also have a dog named taz and she is a pom and my eyes are brown to and that is mostly all i have to say ok.

are LA lesson was about when we made books out of paper and we were writing about the holocaust and we had to pick a person from the holocaust and write about them and this is what we were doing we had to write about were they live,who they helped and who they rescued, and were they came from, and whats there name, and who they are and that's about it okay...

. splashes

. dives

. swims

. learn to swim

fun at the pool!

Article posted November 3, 2010 at 04:29 AM GMT • comment • Reads 59

my day was about i went to school and at the end of the day i went home and phoned my dad and he did'nt anwser the phone becouse he was talking on the other line and then i wanted to tan my brothers but cheeks on october.19th/tuesday/2010/day 3 and bla bla bla the next day.

today there was a monster named the snowman and for breakfast he had a snow ball and he lived in the bottom of the sea and his house is made out of sand and seaweed and that is were he sleeps and lives and for lunch he eats, seaweed, i eat my nose for supper. i meet my friend cookie man an for morning i play hide and seek and in the afternoon i play with the sand and in the evening i go to snowman and have a nap.

once i put my dog out side chained up on a leash and my brother let the leash off of her and piked up my dog and ran all the way to the corner store and let her go and now she is lost and i can't find her so my mom is going to buy me a royal kitten and my brother is not aloud to touch it because he did that to my dog and he gets nothing at all.

my part in the monster project was the feet and the feet would look like five triangle feet and with dots on and on each feet there has to be a bandage and i am doing it with the grade 5/6 class

in my square i caught a slug

Article posted September 27, 2010 at 08:37 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 57

If I had super powers I will turn my brother into an ant so i could squash him

I wish Al never went to Chicago because he is her best friend oh I am so sad mostly every day because Al is gone. Love'rosie

my trip was fun because there were deer prints and there were mint leaves and lots and lots of sharp plants and there were lots of grass and there were ponds with lots of shrimp in the pond and there were lots and lots of water bugs in the pond.

andre was in MooseJaw and she was in tunnles of time.

my favourite past time is collecting buttuns and stamp and art. I have Rider coins and Canadian rocks. I like collecting.

Article posted September 2, 2010 at 04:37 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 57

hi my name is Hannah and i have a Brother and he is in my class and i also have blond hair and brown eyes and so dose my brother and my mom and dad and i go with my dad and i love ice cream and chocolate.