I would go to Mexico and go to the beach and just suntan and if I were to go anywhere i would go to outer space and live there for the rest of my life and i would get there in a jet streem!!!

My top 5 books are!!!

here is a list :)

1. The dragons child - by: Jenny Nimmo

2. misty of Chincoteague - by: Marguerite Henry

3. The case of the back to school burglar - by: Nancy star

4. sugar and spice why aren't they nice - by: jenny dale

5.Justin Morgan had a horse - by: Marguerite Henry

(I haven't read the book yet but it looks like a good book and its also the author as the misty book good maybe it will be a good book i will find out when i read it)

My Favorite Game is Soccer For 5 t 10 Years old!

I played Soccer because My mom Thought It would be a good games for me since I run really fast and I kick really hard and That's why my mom put me in soccer she gust thought it would be good for a girl like me so and I also thought that It would be a good game for me and i also got a gold mettle for eating grass and putting grass on my head it was funny!!!

I think civil rights is important because there is no racism no Judgement there is freedom like speech free religion to say if your a good person everybody can vote

so thats why civil rights are important!!!

These are my Goals for 2012!

1. I want to do math more.

2. I want to get smarter.

3. I want to listen to the teacher more.

I hope I accomplish Then!!! :p

Something Brave I've done was

One Day We Had No power And Abby was having a sleepover and she herd banging downstairs and Abby has woken me up and she said she herd banging downstairs so i said lets go check it out and she said shes not going I said why and she because I'm scared of the dark and I said i was to so she still said no i said k well I'm going to go check it out she said k I said k I'm going now bye bye and i went down there and MY dog was making the big stuff fall and she was barking at the stuff!!!

ITS A TRUE STORY!!!

last week awesome i almost got about 4 bags of candy from Halloween but thing is i 3 big garbage bags full my brother almost got three but he only got 2 bags full so gave him some candy from my bag so it would be equal so then i gave my papa and Nana and i give my hole family some candy to have that's how nice of me my mom said OK thanks bye.

if I could dress as anyone i would be a devil because my mom calls me a devil like devils so much i wont to be one so bad and my mom said maybe i can be a devil. devils are so cool. and i like them because there so awesome and i like them there soooooooo awesome......

today i was sick this morning so i didn't come in tell lunch time was over witch was at recces time then i came back to the school when i was felling better then i brought a pack of crybabies and one pack of gum and i was ready for school!!!

the egg drop was so so so so so so so so so so fun to do because BieberFever was so scared that the Egg would brake and we were last to do it and we did it and it broke so that means BieberFever had othing to be scared of because it brock and we all new that it will brake.