20 Memories of 2010
I have so many wonderful memories in 2010, It's going to be hard to just list twenty. The ones i'm going to share, are the ones that stick out the most to me.
1. I met my awesome friend Kellie.
2. I went to Dorney Park and Six Flags with my cousin and his girlfriend.
3. I went to go see Lil Wayne in concert with my family.
4. I got a computer in my room.
5. I went to the movies with my family and saw New Moon.
6. I spent the night with my cousin and his girlfriend for two weeks and had a lot of fun.
7. My family came up from New York for Christmas and spent the day with us.
8. My family and I went to the beach.
9. For the fourth of July we stayed where I work and watched awesome fireworks.
10. When we got a big snow storm and we had no school, my sister and I went outside and built a huge snowman.
11. My sister Briana and I died our hair purple, it looked awesome!
12. For my birthday my mom and all of my sisters and I went to get manicures and our nails painted.
13. My family and I went to Chucky Cheese and my sister got stuck in the slide it was really funny.
14. One time my dad was sleeping on the couch and my mom and I went and put make up on my dad and painted his nails. He wasn’t happy when he woke up, but everyone else thought it was funny.
15. I met my awesome friend Danielle.
16. I went over her house for her birthday and we had so much fun she put cake in my face it was great.
17. I found out that I’m going to be an Aunt and I’m so EXCITED!
18. I went to Great Wolf Lodge over the summer with my family. It was so amazing I had an awesome time.
19. I got the chance to win up to $500 but I lost.
20. My family and I went to Knoebles.
These are some of the many memories in 2010 and I can't wait to make more in 2011. Some of the memories I'm looking forward to making this year in 2011 are, passing ninth grade and maybe getting a promotion at work.