Copyright (c) 2014 by K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
K -- Blogmeister

Kel.-

by K teacher: Melanie Transue

Kelly

Miss Transue

CP English

9 May 2011

Responsibility

What do you call responsibility? Does it just come to you or do you have to work for it to get it? What does it even mean to be responsible? According to dictonary.com, being responsible means to "answerable or accountable, as for something within one's power, control, or management" ("Responible"). To me being responsible means to do what needs to be done and taking care of others and yourself.                

Being responsible is taking care of what needs to be done when you see that it is there. For example, if you leave trash in the can when it is full that would not be responsible of you to do. Instead, if you take the trash out and replace the bag you will be showing your parents that you can help out just by doing little things. Each little thing that you do can help out in a big way. Being responsible is always the better thing to do.                        

Another way I think of being responsible is taking care of others. If you have younger brothers and sisters and your parents go out one night you can baby-sit. Even though you may have better things to do or don’t want to in the least bit, it would be a nice and mature thing for you to do. Sure, your siblings are going to annoy you but that is why they’re there. As long as you try to help out and get along it will show a lot more to your parents and others if you try.              

Being responsible can show in many ways as long as you are doing something that feels good to you.  Responsible is to be answerable or accountable on many accounts. Helping out things and keeping everything under control is also responsibility.  

Works Cited

"Responsible | Define Responsible at Dictionary.com." Dictionary.com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com. Web. 11 May 2011. .

Article posted May 11, 2011 at 08:18 AM • comment (1) • Reads 60 • see all articles