Things about every good relationship!;)
1. Trust. It’s very hard to trust a guy with previous trust issues. Trust needs to flow both ways in a relationship, or you’re probably going to be too paranoid.
2. A guy needs to not ignore you around his friends. Definitely a big problem.
3. To smile, be happy, and make each other feel good.
4. Don’t tell your boyfriend you love him the first week of dating.
5. Don’t pick and pick at arguments.
6. Try to take breaks with seeing each other, you’ll end up fighting or get sick of each other.
7. Never let anyone, GIRL or GUY, break a relationship up.
8. NEVER listen to what other people say about girlfriend/boyfriend.
9. Don’t spoil your girlfriend, some go overboard.
10. DON’T LIE.
11. See if you and your boy/girl are even right for each other.
12. Is it love? Or just some sticky summer fling?
13. Long distance relationships never really work out.
14. Don’t get a boyfriend/girlfriend just because your friend wants one.
15. Do you hate it when your friends say you’re obsessed with your boyfriend/girlfriend? DON’T become obsessed.
16. Ignoring girl/guy is not the right thing to do, work things out.
17. Make sure your even ready to be together..
18. NEVER EVER rush anything. You are most likely to be broken in pieces rushing a relationship, if you take things slow, trust me it makes a difference.
19. If you’re boyfriend talks to other girls, trust is going to be one of the BIGGEST problems among your relationship.
20. Just make each other happy
21. Don’t tell someone you love them, even if they say it to you. It’s not bad to wait to say it.
22. Even if you think you’re in love, people will most likely look at you with 2 heads.
23. If you feel love, make it real. Don’t make love real if it’s not real in the first place.
24. I’m in love. Say I am, say I’m not, and you can say whatever you want. Nothing of what you say will change my mind!
January 24th 2012(: