Copyright (c) 2014 by Bonnie B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bonnie B -- Blogmeister

BIRDMAN.-

by Bonnie B teacher: Melanie Transue

Representation of me! Hello my name is Bonnie and what we had to do was write a blog about our English project. You had to choose a quote that you liked, a picture that described my personality, a book you like, and something that you wanted of your desire. My quote said, “Don’t forget to smile” because no matter what mood you’re in, you should always be happy. I chose a picture of a famous YouTube music artist named Christopher Drew. He writes his songs about nature, and love. His songs make you realize that you only have one life that is actually worth living for. I also chose music artists Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj. I like rap music, and both artists fit into that category perfectly. Lil Wayne almost lost his life by a deadly weapon. He was shot, and he lived. He then put his music into consideration and is now very famous. Nicki Minaj’s music is funny, and silly and that is what makes me like her music so much. My favorite book I liked when I was little was called Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See? I chose this book because when I was younger I liked reading the book every night. Also when I was in Kindergarten my teacher always read it to my class. Since I like music and nature, Photography is something that I love doing. My mom and my sister are into photography, and I’m following into their path. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask!

Article posted September 13, 2010 at 08:41 AM • comment • Reads 55 • see all articles