Copyright (c) 2014 by Bonnie B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bonnie B -- Blogmeister

BIRDMAN.-

by Bonnie B teacher: Melanie Transue

ARE YOU EXCITED FOR SUMMER?!

Me too. I'm excited for the hot weather, and the part where there is..no..........SCHOOLLL!

What I'm not excited about is where I get to sit at home all day... I would rather be in school. I get to go to NYC again though, for even longer : ) When I go I usually don't exactly go there for a reason it's because My friend lives there and is always bored so I can go there to walk the streets and see new things and most of all, shopping : )

Since my grandparents pool is no longer, we have no where to swim all summer.. except a pond or creek.. ewwwy. We don't even have a air conditioner, so what i'm basically going to be doing is laying in my room bored all day, sweating.

One thing I LOVE about summer is the thunder storms. I use to hate them, and now I can't even wait for a storm to come everyday. I was hoping for yesterdays to be a good one, it looked like it was going to be, but it wasn't. I like the lightning part.. the big bolts. Once when I was about twelve or a little younger me and my younger brother where outside in the rain and it was only thundering a little bit, and me were on the hill, and a smaller lightning bolt hit us. The shock that went through our bodies was so awkward feeling, but I can deffinetely remember my brother crying about it. I sort of laughed it off. My mom seen it happen though.

I still want to back to Florida too see my family again, and go back to the beach. Where would you like to go? : )

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 02:00 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 69

The Quotes from "Love Story" by Taylor Swift match the book in the best way possible because as Taylor sings "Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone, I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run, You'll be the prince and ill be the princess, It's a love story baby just say yes" contributes to Romeo and Juliet's play really well in one case is because Taylor doesn't use any other information in her song that isn't in the play, having it match really well.

line can contribute the same from Love Story  and Romeo and Juliet. Taylor says "Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone, I love you and that's all i really know." Romeo and Juliet's play relates to the song in the best way and is a really good song to compare it to..

The song "Love Story" by Taylor Swift has the best contribuation to the play Romeo and Juliet. There are many relations between them both.

The song relates in many ways, when taylor said "We were both young when I first saw you" is just like the play because Juliet is only 14 when she first sees Romeo and 'Falls in love.' It's hard for Them to love eachother because of their parents, and the "rules." If someone is in love, let them love!

Article posted May 4, 2012 at 02:27 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 141

Dear Freshies...

My first bit of advice would be that you need to get along with everyone.

2-Do your work.

3-Don't sleep in class.

4-Don't stress over work.

5-Your'e going to get made fun of for being a 9th grader.

6-NEVER argue with teachers. You won't win!

7-Be active outside of school.

8-Don't be a drama queen. It makes you look terrible.

9-DO YOUR BLOGS!

10-You need to figure out which teachers are the ones that you can joke around with, and that are actually serious.

11-If your in the S.C.C.T.C, you'll have like four classes. That means what little work your to do in the class, actually matters.

12-Don't be that lame 8th grader anymore, make yourself stand out and be good at what you do:)

Sincerely-Bonnie

IT'S MARCH! 2012........!

Just think.. last year it was like snowing and stuff......and it was cold and yucky...

March 19th 2012--I can hear the peepers, and i don't even know what peepers are. I hear them everywhere. When I was little I use to go outside at night and try to catch them, but I could never find them...They keep me up all night. I can also keep my windows open at night and not freeze to death in the morning!:) Speaking of morning, I no longer have to wear winter jackets:)

I'd much rather have nice mornings..I wake up better:D Did you notice.. How in the summer.. your not so lazy and chubby?;) It's amazing...In the winter your like a lazy bear..but in the summer your like a wild tiger(; I looooove warm weather because you can wear nice light clothes and not worry about dressing up like a eskimo. Colder weather is known to make you depressed because your not around happy stuff, like the nice sunshine:)

Last night was the first thunder and lightning storm of the year! I stayed up until 12:00 watching the lightning out my window.I love lightning and thunder storms. Big ones.

I havent got to wear any shorts yet though. I like Indie styles like Indie clothes. I also like the way Indians use to live.. My family has alot of Indian in them. I'm so happy that winter is over and the warm weather is finally coming back. I might go back to Florida for half or the entire summer, I want to meet people there and make new friends..(:

Try our

Things about every good relationship!;)

1.       Trust. It’s very hard to trust a guy with previous trust issues. Trust needs to flow both ways in a relationship, or you’re probably going to be too paranoid.

2.       A guy needs to not ignore you around his friends. Definitely a big problem.

3.       To smile, be happy, and make each other feel good.

4.       Don’t tell your boyfriend you love him the first week of dating.

5.       Don’t pick and pick at arguments.

6.       Try to take breaks with seeing each other, you’ll end up fighting or get sick of each other.

7.       Never let anyone, GIRL or GUY, break a relationship up.

8.       NEVER listen to what other people say about girlfriend/boyfriend.

9.       Don’t spoil your girlfriend, some go overboard.

10.   DON’T LIE.

11.   See if you and your boy/girl are even right for each other.

12.   Is it love? Or just some sticky summer fling?

13.   Long distance relationships never really work out.

14.   Don’t get a boyfriend/girlfriend just because your friend wants one.

15.   Do you hate it when your friends say you’re obsessed with your boyfriend/girlfriend? DON’T become obsessed.

16.   Ignoring girl/guy is not the right thing to do, work things out.

17.   Make sure your even ready to be together..

18.   NEVER EVER rush anything. You are most likely to be broken in pieces rushing a relationship, if you take things slow, trust me it makes a difference.

19.   If you’re boyfriend talks to other girls, trust is going to be one of the BIGGEST problems among your relationship.

20.   Just make each other happy

21.   Don’t tell someone you love them, even if they say it to you. It’s not bad to wait to say it.

22.   Even if you think you’re in love, people will most likely look at you with 2 heads.

23.   If you feel love, make it real. Don’t make love real if it’s not real in the first place.

24.   I’m in love. Say I am, say I’m not, and you can say whatever you want. Nothing of what you say will change my mind!

January 24th 2012(:

For Granted- December Freewrite

Have you ever tried to take someone for granted? Been so mean to a family member your entire life and the next minute they're gone? This blog is about taking family and friends for granted. Sometimes people don't reconize what they have until its gone. My entire life I took my mom for granted, I always think she's going to be here, never really acknowledged her existance, never told her I loved her, or said thankyou. I found out this weekend that there could be something very wrong with her. I got my act together when the summer ended, and she was surprised that our family is becoming a little closer just by us telling eachother thankyou, and giving eachother a little bit more of repsect. We are going to have to help her around the house more, like doing laundry/dishes, pretty much everything.

Do you ever expect a "bestfriend" to be there for you? Or a boyfriend/girlfriend? SOMETIMES, they're really not. A lot of times, they're not at ALL. You should never expect a friend to be there for you when something is wrong, or your upset about something, because truth is, they could very much care less. Have you ever thought about being there for youself, or ever trying to find ways to be happy when your upset? Dont take friends for granted!

Do tyou have alot of friends, and don't know who to go to when somethings wrong? Were you best friends with someone for years and they completely ignore you and treat you in the worst ways, because they took a turn in their life...Maybe lost their confidence, are jealous of others...And they are completely MEAN to you so they can feel better about themselves? Sometimes girls can only have ONE friend at a time. Not the best idea to do. Everything in the past 4 years of all of our highschool everyone has changed for the worst in their own way, but for a few changed for good. Everyone needs to get along, and maybe everyone can be civil. One of the biggest problems among us girls is jealousy and self confidence.Why is it that people tell you your beautiful, but you go home thinking your ugly? Think to yourself, why am I happy in school, but sad at home? OR, why am I sad in school, and happy at home? If you cry in school, people say its for attention. If you ask tons questions in math, your a "nerd." If your big, your ugly, and if your skinny, your anorexic.

If you wear short skirts or heels, you know. If you don't wear brand name clothes, your not "noticed."

Guess what? Nothing that anyone tells you matters. Don't trust a single person.

Be happy for yourself and don't change yourself for no one, aboslutely no one.

Is there a reason why Jim is considered the bad guy and Will is considered the good guy??

(3rd Time's a Charm)

3rd person dramtic

Once,a poor boy named Figaro fell in a mud puddle and sank in. Figaro made his way out somehow, and was in a different world. Figaro cleaned his eyes and opened them and realized that he's now a little candy cane that can't walk. Also he was in his favorite television show, Adventure Time.

Finn and Jake met Figaro and took him to their house and got cleaned. They fed him and they made a plan on how to get his legs back. They called Mr. Has-A-Lot-of-Legs who got mad because he was tired of lending legs to the legless. When he showed up, he didn't have a nose. He worked in a cake shop, but he was so sad because he wanted to smell the cakes he use to make.

Finn and Jake gave Figaro a wish, and Figaro said, “I want 2 legs.” Finn and Jake jumped in a river full of magic, except Mr. Has-A-Lot-of-Legs and Figaro and came back up with a new friend, Mrs. has-alot-of-noses. Mr. Has-A-Lot-Of-Legs got his nose from Mrs. Has-A-Lot-Of-Noses but he had to give Figaro 2 of his legs,Figaro smiled, Mrs. Has-A-Lot-Of-Noses smiled, Finn and Jake were happy,leaving Mr. Has-A-Lot-Of-Legs sad.

3rd person omnisient

Once, a poor boy named Figaro fell in a mud puddle and sank in, which made him angry. Figaro made his way out somehow, and was in a different world. Figaro cleaned his eyes and opened them and couldn’t see very well, realized that he's now a little candy cane that can't walk. Also he was in his favorite television show, Adventure Time.

Finn and Jake, two very adventurous cheerful creatures, met Figaro and took him to their lovely tree house, and cleaned the poor boy up. Finn and Jake fed Figaro their favorite dinner, deep fried fairy wings, and candy from under the sea. Figaro got more happy then before. They all tried to make a plan on how to get his legs back. They called Mr. Has-A-Lot-of-Legs who got mad because he was tired of lending legs to the legless. When Mr.Has-A-Lot-Of-Legs showed up, he was depressed because he didn't have a nose. He worked in a cake shop, but he was so sad because he wanted to smell the cakes he use to make.

Finn and Jake gave Figaro a wish, and Figaro said, “I want 2 legs.” Finn and Jake jumped in a river full of magic, except Mr. Has-A-Lot-of-Legs and Figaro and came back up with a new friend, Mrs. has-alot-of-noses. Mr. Has-A-Lot-Of-Legs got his nose from Mrs. Has-A-Lot-Of-Noses but he had to give Figaro 2 of his legs, leaving him angry. Figaro was happy, Mrs. Has-A-Lot-Of-Noses was happy, Finn and Jake were generous, leaving Mr. Has-A-Lot-Of-Legs unthankful.

3rd person limited omniscient

Finn and Jake, two very adventurous cheerful creatures, met Figaro and took him to their lovely tree house, and cleaned the poor boy up. Finn and Jake fed Figaro their favorite dinner, deep fried fairy wings, and candy from under the sea. Figaro got more happy then before. They all tried to make a plan on how to get his legs back. They called Mr. Has-A-Lot-of-Legs because he was tired of lending legs to the legless. When Mr.Has-A-Lot-Of-Legs showed up, he didn't have a nose. He worked in a cake shop, and he wanted to smell the cakes he use to make.

Finn and Jake gave Figaro a wish, and Figaro said, “I want 2 legs.” Finn and Jake jumped in a river full of magic, except Mr. Has-A-Lot-of-Legs and Figaro and came back up with a new friend, Mrs. has-alot-of-noses. Mr. Has-A-Lot-Of-Legs got his nose from Mrs. Has-A-Lot-Of-Noses but he had to give Figaro 2 of his legs, leaving him angry. Figaro was happy, Mrs. Has-A-Lot-Of-Noses,Finn and Jake were generous,leaving Mr. Has-A-Lot-Of-Legs unthankful.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 03:26 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 47

Dogs, Cats, or Rats?

As said in the aristocats,

"everybody wants to be a cat because the cats the only cat that knows where it's at." Cats,by far, are the cutest pets, but dogs are the best pets to have. Cats they are really cuddly and awesome. Dogs on the other hand, are very mean, they drool, are dumb, they bark, they lick you, they trip you, They are likely to run away, or run under a car a bus or a train and get smoooooshed.

Books or movies?

What do YOU like better? Books or movies, do you get sick of reading like I do? Some people argue and some people don’t about how the books always have better and more information, but some people always start reading, lose their concentration, end up reading a whole page and then have to read it all over again. The movie is better because when you see the movie, you’re listening and watching at the same time, it is easier to understand what is going on, and you can hang out with freinds while you watch it.