Copyright (c) 2014 by Puarenga4 Mokoia Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Puarenga4 Mokoia -- Blogmeister

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

P4

We are a class of Year 7 digital learners. We will share our learning journey with you on this site. At Mokoia we focus on respect, relishing learning and reflection. Please leave us a comment to encourage us. Enjoy

by Puarenga4 Mokoia

Tut Pup
Voki
Cool Maths
Slide
P4 Blog 2010
Writing Fun
Into the Book
Lego Junkbot
Maths Playground
Glitter Text
Photofunia
Shutterfly
Avatars
Yuckiest site on the Net
Zoo Babies
Word Machine
Dr Seuss
Fun Widgets
Maori fun
Wicked
Storyline
Jigsaw fun
Draw a stick man
Photobucket

Title: Homework - Term 3, Week 7. 'Devon and Rugby'. (09/14/11)
Description: "Hi P4". What an exciting week we have had with our visitors from Devon Intermediate. Thank you to those families who took billets. I know they were very well looked after and they had a fantastic time. Special congratulations to those students who played in a sports team. You have trained very hard to prepare for your games and you displayed excellent sportsmanship. This was the 9th year we have competed against Devon and the third year in a row that we have won the fixture. We won 5 out of the 7 games this year. Well done!!

Your jobs for this week: (I know you lots of you have been busy with your billets so just do what you can)
1. Reading every night.

2. Rugby Facts: Complete as much as you can in the rugby booklet. Bring this back on Friday. Highlight the websites on the back of the booklet that you visit. Keep track of the game scores on a poster or make up a grid of your own.
3. **Star of the Week** is...
"Shania Hill'.
Have an awesome week!

P4 2011

My name is Toni Bocock. This is my second year teaching at Mokoia Intermediate after 'many' years at Lynmore Primary. I am enjoying my lovely bunch of year 7 students and the exciting digital journey we are on together.