Copyright (c) 2014 by WA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
WA -- Blogmeister

WA IS AWSOME

5C 10-11

One to One computing room

by WA

teacher: Matt McCartney

November was a great month in fifth grade. Once again, we accomplished a lot, did some neat activities, and we learned many new things. My three favorite activities were turkey bingo, the quiz bowl, and the disasters project. I hope you will be amazed as you read about them.

First, I would like to write about. Turkey bingo

Next, I will explain about how I did. The Quiz bowl.

Finally, I would like to tell you about are disasters project.

I hope you understand why November was such an incredible month for me in fifth grade. This month was outstanding, but I can’t wait to see what December brings. Fifth grade is UNBELIEVEABLE!

Turkey bingo was really fun. Because I went there and I was so close to winning a turkey. I was playing like 5 cards and I only need one more on all of the cards. But then they called the next number and it wasn’t mine. It was ok though I did win that night I won a Washington blue bag and a candy bar.

The quiz bowl was awesome because. That day are score was 989 out of 1000 we did really well but we didn’t win. It’s ok though we did really well so that’s all that madders to me. I wish we could take the quiz again it was really fun. The only bad part was that it toke a whole hour and there was 100 questions.

Are group did floods for the disasters project. We had lots of fun working on it we made a power point and a poster most of our facts were about the Owatonna 2010 flood. We had some ups and some downs but we finished and we got a good grade. It was fun but I will admit I work a lot better bye myself I don’t know why though. It’s just I can get stuff done faster I think anyways.