Copyright (c) 2014 by WK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
WK -- Blogmeister

5C 10-11

One to One computing room

by WK

teacher: Matt McCartney

October was an excellent month in fifth grade. We accomplished a lot, did some neat activities, and we learned many new things. My three favorite activities were field trips to fort snelling, and River Band, Track Meat at Brook Tree golf couse, Science weekly, and 13 colonies project. I hope you will be amazed as you read about them.

First, I would like to write about what I learned about Fort Snelling and what I learned there. I really learned a lot there, they inspired me to keep trying on something that didn’t work the first time you try it.

Next, I will explain about how I did on the track meet at the Brook Tree golf course. I didn’t really win the race but it was fun being apart of it. Megan,Sidney, and I helped a girl find her inhaler.

Finally, I would like to tell you about The 13 colonies project. It was really disappointing that we didn’t get done and had to take 10 points off our grade to get it done. But we all worked hard on it and still get it done.

I hope you understand why October was such a spectacular month for me in fifth grade. This month was fascinating, but I can’t wait to see what November brings. Fifth grade is UNBELIEVEABLE! 