Copyright (c) 2014 by Cory W Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Cory W -- Blogmeister

bmxer for life-

by Cory W teacher: Melanie Transue

November Freewrite

Computers and where we should have them in school. I think we should have some in the library. I think we should have some in the computer labs. I also think we should have at least one in the in school suspension room (ISS).

Why you ask? For students that have a blog to do. They might have a project for a major class. If there is a computer in the iss room then the students who are in there don’t need permission from the principal to go to the library while they are in iss. The students could do work on the Plato learning web site if they needed help with math. They could do an essay that is due.

Where do you think we should have computers? Do you think we should have some in the library? I think we should be able to bring our own lap tops to school. Then we could take notes on them and we could write our essays on them. Then we wouldn’t need to go to the library all the time. We could just use our lap tops during study halls. Then maybe more students would do their blogs more students might do all their work that they have to do. Then more students would pass the grade and graduate.

If we have a computer in the iss room then we could do our back work instead of just sitting there doing nothing and getting in trouble. That is why I think we should have at least one computer in the iss room.

Article posted February 10, 2011 at 03:03 PM • comment (2) • Reads 91 • see all articles