Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

-

by C teacher: Mr. Edwards

In the witch's it was dark, cold, and musty. I couldn't hear or see anything! Suddenly I bumped into something big and black. I tried to go to the side of it but it was too long. I tried yo go under it but I was on wood floor. Finally I tried to jump over it and I made it! As soon as I had gotten up on it I bumped into another one. I tried going up it and it worked! I realized they were stairs! I hopped all the way up them until I got to the top! I was soon blinded by a super bright light! As soon as I recovered I saw a giant money making machine and a giant table filled with food! I saw doors that kept opening and closing figuring that was where the food was coming from. I went in and there were people everywhere I saw a big bowl of soup I started pouring the mouse maker in when a person saw me, they started screaming a mouse a mouse th grand high witch yelled back get the cat so that is why I'm running for my life know=http://!!

Article posted December 13, 2010 at 02:21 PM • comment (1) • Reads 75 • see all articles