Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

-

by C teacher: Mr. Edwards

Title: Halloween (11/01/10)
Description: How was your Halloween? Write about what you saw and did.

On Halloween I saw lots of different costumes but what I saw the most of were the ghost. For trick-or-treating my costume was John Schier a college basketball player who attends Duke University.The biggest candy prize I got on halloween is what I get every year from a certain house: a giant butterfinger bar. This halloween was probally my best halloween candy wise because I got the biggest candy that I have ever gotten this year, 2010.

Halloween 2010 was the best Halloween ever because,I got a verity of candy and I enjoyed spending time with my friends.I enjoyed spending time with my friends because I got to talk about what is new well eating candy.I also liked the new candies I got to try.That is why this was the best Halloween ever!!

On Halloween I went trick of treating with my friend Julia. I was Hermione from the Harry Potter series and I don't remember what she was. Anyway, we went trick or treating on our two streets and. I was a lot of fun and after a while we went to a friends house(they are a house on her street) for hot dogs. They give out free hot dogs every year and we always go there. We stopped at her house, took and rest and ate candy. Then we went trick or treating a little longer and stopped at my house to rest and eat candy again. Then we both went to her house and after about an hour I went home. I love trick or treating on Halloween and I hope you do too!

On halloween I dressed up like Jason from friday the 13th.I love milky-way thats a good candy whenever I get it I say cha- ching $$$$$$$.I got lots of candy yummy. thats fun!

Some of the exiting things that happened was when one of the people giving out candy said, take four. Can you believe it? FOUR!!!!! thats like the jackpot in my town. Then in this other house they gave out hot dogs!!!!!!! This has got to be the BEST halloween ever!!!!!

This Halloween I was so exited. I was a ape. I went to my neighbors and they did not recognize me. I saw really cool costumes. I saw my friends trick or treating. My brother was a skeleton we got a lot of candy. I got a king size Hershey's bar,Recess, snickers Babe Ruth. It was so cool.

On the night of Halloween I went trick or treating It was so fun.I got so much candy! I dressed up as Hagrid.

I was Hunter Pence for Halloween. A baseball player for the Houston Astros. We had a party in our class. It was fun. We made cupcakes and did a craft. When I went trick-or-treating I did the whole neighorhood. I went with friends. I got a lots of candy. My bag [pillowcase] of candy was so heavy. My arm and legs hurt because it so heavy. Then at 6:30 I got back to my house. I went trick-or-treating for three hours. I got all different candies like Kit Kats, Reese and Butterfingers. I got so much candy!

I had a wonderful Halloween! To start off this blog post I will tell you a VERY good thing! I got lots of candy! I went trick or treating two times. The first time I went I went with my best friend. We had a great time going house to house and getting loads of candy. We had been going trick or treating for a long time but it seemed like a short time when we went back home. We split up but just when we had left another friend called me to trick or treating with her so of course I then went with her. We had a really fun time and before I new it we had to stop. It was a really fun Halloween!

The end.

For Halloween I was a dog. I had a fun time trick or treating. I had 2 pieces of uneatable candy. Those pieces had opened wrappers.They are probably in the trash can by now. I got lots of candy. One house gave out king size chocolate bar. I got lots of Tootsie rolls. I gave 1 to my Mom. It was a great Halloween.

I had so much fun trick or treating on Halloween. I got a bunch of candy. For Halloween I was a scary cheerleader. My favorite type of candy is Reeses. I saw a lot of my friends and people I knew. I went trick or treating with two of my friends, my mom and their moms. We went to one house that had loud scary music and sounds that we could hear two blocks away. After my sisters and I are done trick or treating, we go home and make two piles. One that has all of the candy we want to keep and one that has all the candy that we don't want. Then we trade all of the candy that we don't want for the others ones candy that they do not want. Then we have candy that we want. I love Halloween.

I was trick or treating and eating,&eating candy.We had a party at one of my friends house & ate CCCCCAAAAANNNNNDDDDYYYY & J-ello .It was FUN.

My Halloween was so fun! I was a clown!!! I had a yellow shirt with a little white in the middle that had bright red buttons on it!!! My pants were plaid blue, red, yellow, and green! My jacket was the same as the pants but at the bottom it was all green and that was were the GIANT buttons were!! I had a rainbow wig that under it you could not tell who I was! On my face I took red makeup and put it around my mouth to make it big! At one house there was a giant bowl of candy and there was no note for how many to take so me and my friend took tons of handfuls!!! MY HALLOWEEN WAS AWESOME=http://!!!

For Halloween I was a graduate. I got a lot of candy. My favorite piece of candy was...Charleston chews. I also like Jolly ranchers. I got like 100 pieces of candy.Some people gave out popcorn. Im happy I have so much candy. I bet I will be done with it all in a month. Im so happy :D. Bye ;).