Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by C

teacher: Mr. Edwards

My Book
Today I told my friend that I was so keen that I could write a book. No, not some ordinary book. Something sci-fi. A book I could really want to possess. Not a story that was plentiful around the world but yet I sighed. I want a book not plentiful but not scarcely found. It would be found in the little book shop on the corner of the block. Actually now that I think about it I want the book to be of a boy that would venture down the Nile or maybe the Amazon River. He might go fishing and always love to scrutinize the fish, looking at all the individual scales. The book won't elucidate every detail. You now might think, what is he talking about? Well, I'm in a quandary. Oh, wait! That's it! I'll do this as my story.

Article posted March 25, 2011 at 11:31 AM • comment • Reads 60 • see all articles