Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by C

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Title: Stranger Danger (01/21/11)
Description: What should you do when encountering a stranger? Share your thoughts about stranger danger.

At my school there was a stranger danger warning and my friend and I were the cause of it. One day at recess my friend and I were playing by the fence when an odd car drove up to us. The person inside told us to come over to him using a motion so no one would notice him. My friend and I decided that this was not safe so we went to see our friends. They didn't believe us that made us feel really bad so we asked another friend of ours. He told the teacher with us, I was glad it was over with.

During class in the afternoon the principal came over and pulled me aside and asked me some questions. Then after school the police came to my house to ask me some more questions.

The next day at school I had a lot of explaining to do but I managed. I hope that was my last time with stranger danger, for a while.

If someone comes to you and asks you something, what do you do, say no, run and yell. If you know them then that is okay. But if you don't run to somewhere that you know or a safe place. If the person chases you run as fast as you can a don't hide, but go somewhere there is someone that will protect you. Stranger danger is bad so be careful and don't talk to anyone that you don't know if they talk to you.

Today I learned about stranger danger the stuff you have to say NO RUN YELL =http://=http://=http://!

One day there was a man in a car who kept following me. He started to freak me out. So I remembered that my friend had said that you should try to confuse him/her. So I said," No, Run Yellow!" well that worked so when he wasn't looking I ran away! But once he figured out what had just happened he was after me! I knew my way around town really well but he was gaining on me! So I turned the other way and kept running. When I turned around he had to try to make sure that I never went out of his site. I wanted to scream, " Why are you following me?!?!?!" But I knew that I should keep running. I saw my friends house. She was planing to call me but I figured that she wouldn't mined if I popped up and used her phone. I ran the door bell 10-12times until her mom. Answered."hello, what are you doing here?" " There is a stranger chasing me!" I said. Then she saw the car. She told me to come in quick. We turned all the lights off we put the car in the garage and we made shire to look like there was no one home but that didn't fool him he nocked on the door and no one answered. We forgot one thing. To lock the door. We found out when he got the idea to rattle the doorknob he opened the door and ran around the house trying to find us but we had a phone and we called 911 and they got here and caught him with my friends piggy bank money. ( there was 500 dollars in that thing.) Now when I am walking home from school I make sure to stay away from strangers and right away tell an adult when i am being followed.

THIS IS NOT A TRUE STORY!

If a car ever pulled up next up to me I would run away and try to catch the lisense plate. But if the guy came back after mr I wold run away to the nearest Block Prent house and stay there till the car drives away!!!! I don't want that to happen though!