Copyright (c) 2014 by Z Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Z -- Blogmeister

-

by Z teacher: Mr. Edwards

The Final Chapter

Nick's Dad is just signed a paper that let's Nick get 30% of the money that a man who sells frindle products makes. I think Nick's Dad is really mean because he saves it for collage then let's Nick have the money until collage.  When Nick does get in collage he is rich.  I'd be so exited I probably would be exited for a whole week.  At the end Nick got a letter his teacher would give him when the frindle stuff was over. Nick didn't get the letter until collage. When he saw it he was so exited. If I saw it I would tear the paper right off, he did'n see the letter since 5th grade. He did and it say'd that frindle was added to the dictionary.  I would be so exited to have my own word in the dictionary. Well that's how everything went by. 

Article posted February 9, 2011 at 01:13 PM • comment • Reads 68 • see all articles