Copyright (c) 2014 by Z Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Z -- Blogmeister

-

by Z teacher: Mr. Edwards

This week learned about colonies. The main thing we learned about is Jamestown. Jamestown is a English settlement in Virginia. The people of England came to Jamestown to look for gold but there was no gold. Only fertile ground so they grew tobacco. They stated with very little money and ended up with a lot by shipping the tobacco to England. It was very hard to live in Jamestown evan with all the money. The water in the river was polluted and the indians were attacking a lot.

In math we learned about order of operation that's when you have a big problem and you do the operation in the right way it is, multiplication division addition subtraction.

Article posted January 14, 2011 at 01:58 PM • comment • Reads 119 • see all articles