Copyright (c) 2014 by Z Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Z -- Blogmeister

-

by Z teacher: Mr. Edwards

This it the story of Sleuth Smoosh. Funny story um how should I put this he's a tomato. He was sitting at his desk at midnight when the phone rang. It was Detective Mcsplit the Banana. "Help me I'm full of apprehension. Bad Mischief is out again. " "Okay I'll go" said Sleuth Smoosh. So the two ran down the street never thinking of going nonchalantly. Then under Taco Bell there was a carrot trapped in a giant taco. "Help Help" said the carrot. The two foods got the carrot out of the taco. The two asked the carrot is he knew where Bad Mischief went and he said the white house. "Gasp President Corn lives there" said Detective Mcsplit. "Big surprise" said Sleuth Smoosh sarcastically. The two foods recruited the carrot but he said no. On the way to the White house Sleuth Smoosh said "I have a hunch that Bad Mischief is going to capture President Corn. So the two ran to into the White House. It was very quiet maybe to quiet. When all of a sudden Bad Mischief jumped out of the closet. "Ha Ha Ha" said Bad Mischief. I was so undeterred to capture President Corn everyone said I couldn't but I did. Then out the back window the carrot came and kicked Bad Mischief on the back of the head, and Bad Mischief fainted. Then everyone was silent when a soft mumbling came from a trunk. "Do you here that" said Sleuth smoosh. "I do here it and it's coming from that trunk. "well don't just stand there open it up" said the carrot. Then Sleuth Smoosh and Detective Mcsplit opened the trunk and President Corn was inside. "Thank you for rescuing me" said President Corn. "Let's put Bad Mischief in jail" said Detective Mcsplit. "Good idea" said Sleuth Smoosh. So President Corn Detective Mcsplit Sleuth Smoosh and the carrot went to the Jail top put Bad Mischief in his cell. But right before all four foods left the jail the lights went out there was a scream in the darkness and Bad Mischief was gone?

My favorite exhibit was the light room. The room could take away light waves. When they took away green light waves everything green turned brown. When they took away blue light waves everything blue turned green. When they took away red lightwaves everything red turned dark purple.

Once there was a boy who who went on a expedition to a place where nobody has ever been to before.

Once upon time there was a boy who went on a jaunt to his aunt's house. When he got there he stopped to look at his favorite picture of a bright green meadow. The picture almost looked alive. When he touched it he could feel the texture of the grass. Then the room started to rumble and flower warriors walked right out of the picture and grabbed the boy. The flowers were indomitable. No matter how hard the boy kicked or screamed they wouldn't let go of him. Then they brought him tight into the picture. They brought him to the highest mountain on the highest cliff where laid a castle. There were creatures of all kinds but they all looked the opposite of vivacious. Instead they looked sad and scared. Inside the castle was a great Queen dressed in green she acted nice but had a trace of evil. She told the boy to never go by water because but she was cut off by a man made of water who brought the boy to the bottom of the sea. Where there a Blue Queen told the boy on the hottest day of summer the Green Queen will dry up all water. The Blue Queen said how consistent her schedule was. She did nothing the Green Queen locked me up here. She told him the Green Queen is the master of land and I am the master of water The boy liked this Queen she was very amiable. Then the two people went on a great extravaganza to talk to the Green Queen about how awful she was but then something amazing happened.

Do you have to walk at recess on a blacktop instead of play. If you drop a paintbrush do your teachers bite your ear off. If you answer yes to any of these questions leave your school and come to Greenbriar.

At recess we get to play lots of fun games. Some are 4-square kickball and tag. I like 4-square the best. It’s so fun to hit the ball and watch the person almost miss the ball. It’s also okay to get out, it’s how you get better and know what not to do. Also many games are fun. You think you’re starting the game and the king shouts “PACK MAN” and everyone runs around laughing.

Another cool thing we have at greenbriar is Art. At Art we get to do lots of cool stuff. Once we got make Greek pottery. We got to use real ink on the pottery. The Greek people would draw every day life. I made two people playing catch.

Well now you know just some of the great reasons you should come to Greenbriar. So come now by.

We read a story about a family who immigrates to America. They lived Russia. Back than the jews in Russia had to live in the pale. The pale was awful there would be mob attacks on jews just because they were jews. So the Marks went on a boat to America The marks were worried for their son Nathan because his eye was puffy and they worried he wouldn't pass inspection but everybody did:). They were forced to live in a small apartment called a tenement. They also had to work at a bad factory called a sweatshop. Eventually they made a lot of money and moved to a better home yay.

One thing I did over spring break is go to the field museum. Some stuff we saw there was see the most completed T-rex in the world, see how the world evolved etc. The T-rex's name is Sue because it was discovered by a girl named Sue. What's weird is nobody knows if the dinosaur is a boy or a girl. The T-rex is the most completed

T-rex in the world. It's 90% complete. I also saw how the earth evolved. One thing I learned that I already knew is that global warming isn't all humans fault. The earth is naturally going to get hot and cold. One reason the earth might get hotter is because the orbit around the sun get's more oval like and more circle like over million's of years. Also sometimes the axis of the earth changes it's axis over millions of years. So sometimes the axis will be closer or farther from the sun. Well that's some of the stuff I did over Spring break by.

Once upon a time there was a boy who possessed a magical ability to travel anywhere in a instant. One day he decided to travel to a new a place, somewhere where nobody had ever went. So if he could travel anywhere why couldn’t he travel to a place he made up. There isn’t a reason he couldn’t so he tried it. When he tried it his body froze up then he levitated in the air and with that he traveled to a new world. When he found himself in this new world he guessed he is quite keen at this ability. As he ventured in this new world he realized how scarce the life was here all he saw was a few small plants. Then when he turned a corner he saw a great witch. She appeared to be scrutinizing a purple frog,but then when she sow the boy she got so exited and elucidated on this world. Then at the end she said “and now I will wipe out this world to make my own world with that she started shooting him with a sort of red beam. The boy was in a quandary but he thought if he was so plentiful of magic why couldn’t he get back home and then he did.

I just read Night of the Twisters by Ivy Ruckman. The book was okay not my favorite book but okay. It's about a boy who get's caught in a twister. Also his mom isn't there because she was at a women's house to see if she was okay because there was a small storm before the twister. Then when the twister hits they son't know what to do so they leave the house because it was destroyed and get rescued by polecemen where they have to sleep in a jail cell finally finding his family.

I'm reading The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. The book is about a family who has to move to a new house and the kids find a Wardrobe. This Wardrobe is special because it leads them to magical land called Narnia. Here they try to break a witches curse that makes it always winter but never christmas. But now a lion named Aslan comes which breaks the spell of always being winter. To find out the rest of the book read it by.

In science lab we made a barometer. A barometer is a instrument that measures air pressure. When air pressure is greater it presses down on the balloon which makes the pen attached to it go up. When the air pressure is lower the air in the jar pushes up which makes the balloon go up making the pen go down. What's really weird is that every square inch is 14.7 pounds of air pressure