Copyright (c) 2014 by Z Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Z -- Blogmeister

-

by Z teacher: Mr. Edwards

Title: Book Reviews (10/08/10)
Description: Let's share books. What book are you reading now or have you just finished. Tell us what you think about the book you've read.

Remember to provide details and explain your thinking. Have fun!!

The book I have currently finished is Jackie and me by Dan Gutman. It’s about a boy named Josh Stoshack who has a power to hold an old baseball card and go back in time and meet the guy. In this story he goes back in time to meet Jackie Robinson and learn about him for his book report and he wants to get the best report becuase the best report gets 4 tickets to kentucky kingdom an amusement park with lots of rides. Later on In the story he lived with the Robinson’s and became friends with Jackie and later he went to the games and became the 1947 brooklyn dodgers official batboy. He almost gets arrested in 1947 a couple of times but he managed to get back to his time. His dad gave him a assignment to fill up a suitcase with valuable cards now but were uselis in 1947 but each time Joe came back home either his suitcase waas stolen or he forgot to fill the suitcase. Find out how close he was to bringing back home a fortune by reading the book Jackie and me by: Dan Gutman.

The book I'm reading is super fudge by Judy blume. The family is moving to princeton because they have a baby named tootsie and the dad wants to write a book. The final weeks of summer break in princeton peter finds a boy named alex they now go to school together and earn money by giving worms to an old lady alex has been giving worms to the lady for money for a long time. Fudge later gets a myna bird and names it uncle feather but it speaks french.one day fudge brings it to school for show and tell and uncle feather says to the teacher ms. ziff "bonjour stupid" so I would say its a funny book and I would recomend it.

I just finished the book return of the home run kid.It's about a boy named sylvester who the the year before could hit nthing but homeruns. Then he got in a slump and he couldn't do anything about it. Until he runs into this man named Cheeko. Cheeko teaches him how to play baseball but what is he hiding? He ends up teaching sylvester dirty baseball and teaches syl to take cheap shots at people and his friends don't like it. But syl knows to do the right thing and gets his friends back and forgets about Cheeko.

My thoughts on the book Night Of The Twisters were that it was a really good book and I recomend this book to people who like thrilling slightly surprising events in this book like when Dan and arthur are alone and the house is quiet until all of a sudden lights flicker and sirens run loudly. It is also a good exciting a little slow paced book because it explains everything good and describes the situation so well it's like your in the scene. For example: In the text it wrote at one point "The cells the kids had to sleep in for the night was very uncomfortable. The cuts and hurts stuck to the plastic on the bed and it was extremely hot and sticky or humid in there. There was scarce food just, a couple 7ups and grahm crackers to eat." Like I could seriously picture my self in that situation. So once again I liked the book a lot and definitely recommend it!

I just finished reading a book called Help! get me outta fourth grade! It was about a boy named zip which really was his nickname because his real name was Daniel Henry Zipzer or D.H Zipzer and he had trouble with work in all being a class clown and he was going to get held back if his parents attended parent teacher conference , but find out yourself what he did to make his parents miss parent teacher conference!

The book I am reading is The Titans Curse, it is in the same series as The Lighting Theft.The reason I like the series is because the books make you feel like you are involved in the story,it makes you feel like everything they talk about is real.That is why I like The Titans Curse!!

This week I saw a show about the cool secret ways to get out and in the White House.They also showed the secret hide outs for the President.

I was wondering why the President would do this because then unknown people will know how to get in the White House.I was also asking myself is the president trying to fool someone?what do you think is happening?Comment on my article and maybe I might show an answer I thought was cool.

I'm reading Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. It's the third book int the Harry Potter series. It's about a man named Serious Black. Azkaban is a magic jail. He's got sent to jail because he killed 13 people with one curse. People think Black wants to kill Harry so he is being very careful at Hogwarts. Right now Harry is trying to find Black but there there has only been one sight of him.

I liked this book because it has a big mystery in it and I like mystery books. If you like mystery then the Harry Potter series is a good one for you. I also think the Harry Potter series is the best series ever!!!

I'm reading Harry Potter-The Order of the Phoniex. It's the fifth book in the series. Right now Harry, Ron, Hermione, and the Order of the Phoniex are at the Black's home. Mrs. Weasley is being very tough and rude right now to Serious Black. They are hiding something from Harry right now but he wants to know about Voldemort. I haven't read anymore so I don't know what happens next. I can't wait to finish the series. I hope every who start reading the series will love it.

Harry Potter is the best series ever! I hope you will read it too!!!

Article posted January 16, 2011 at 01:32 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 64

I'm reading the book Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Right now Harry, Ron and Hermione are having Harry teach some students how to use magic with defense against the dark arts. They want Harry to teach because their teacher won't let them use magic because she says it dangerous. So they have to find a room to do the magic in.

I can't wait to read more!!!

Right now I'm reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I'm reading the chapter Hagrid's Tale. Harry, Ron and Hermione are with Hagrid and they are asking where he's been. Normally Hagrid is always at Hogwarts but he came back a couple weeks late and Harry Ron and Hermione have been worried. So far Hagrid has told them that he was attached but he didn't say by whom or why. Hagrid keeps on saying that it's not important, but it is to them. I wonder if they will ever figure out what happened to him and hopefully can fix it. Oh wait, now I remember who he was attached by, it was giants in the mountains and Harry, Ron and Hermione are asking him a lot of questions. Hagrid said that he was with another person/giant on his journey, but before he said any more Hermione said that Harry was attached by demetors and almost expelled. Hagrid was far more interested in Harry's summer than his trip, probably because he didn't want to talk about the trip any more. I thought it was really interesting because I also really want to know what happened to Hagrid and more about his trip. When I read more I will talk about what happened to Hagrid and what happened next. Also, before they saw Hagrid, Harry and the Weasley twins got expelled from playing Quidittch because they attached another person from another team and I hope Harry will get to play again. I wonder what will happened next and I hope that Hagrid will give a little more information and that Harry and the Weasley twins will be able to play Quidittch again!

I'm reading Harry Potter. It's the 5th book in the series and I hope to finish them all soon!!! Harry had a dream that he was a snake and he attached Mr. Weasley. Harry thought it was a dream but it wasn't. So he told Dumbledore and he sent people out to find him. Harry, Hermione and the Weasley kids went to the Burrow. They visited Arthur and when he was better Snape had a little talk with Harry. He said that since Harry's mind was being controlled by Voldemort, he was going to give Harry private occlumency lessons. Harry was scared because Snape was going to teach him how to not let Voldemort control his mind. I am scared because I think that Snape will do something bad to Harry. I hope he doesn't and he probably won't because it was Dumbledore's order and he can't let Umbridge find out. I think that she will find out because Umbridge always wants to know what's going on.... so I think she will! I can't wait to read more. I promise I will have more imformation and questions next time!

I LOVE this book even though I just started. Snape has a secret and I wonder what it is, it as something to do with Draco. Dumbledore is going with Harry to a old college friend and he says he might help Harry. With what? Dumbledore is hurt and he won't tell Harry what happened. Hmmmmmmmm, strange. There are so many things I don't know probably because I just started.!

I have just found out who and where Jane Smith is. She was the worst student ever. A kid found out she was his old dentist. I am about to read about her. I don't know much more because in this book each chapter is a different story.

The name of the book is The Abominable Snowman Doesn't Roast Marshmallows. The book was good. Boys and girls would like this book, because it has action and parts are funny. The book is set in a big winter storm. In the snow, the kids see a shadow of a huge beast. The girls were scared and the boys went to check it out. The girls followed. They saw the Beast sitting by a fire roasting marshmallows. They found out the Yedi worked for a Marshmallow company and was on a float. Its a funny book and I enjoyed it.

I read how to be cool in third grade it is a really good book! I think it is a good book for kids from second grade to fifth grade. It takes a little while to get used to reading but once you get about a quarter of the way into it it gets more interesting. If I had to rate it from one to ten I would give it a 6 and a half because it was a good book but isn't my favorite book. It is about a boy named Robbie he tries not to have a bad year again by being a nerd or an outcast you get the idea so he's trying to change what he's doing to be cool like not to wear shorts but wear jeans or change his name Robbie to Rob read it its good

I have just finished reading origami yoda for my third time it is so good. I like it because the book is supposed to be like a case file and everyone is trying to figure out if Dwight's theory about origami yoda is real or just a hoax. Dwight is the kid that carry's the origami finger puppet around. He is kind of stupid. he dig's holes in his backyard, sits in them and then fills them back up.One time origami yoda-Dwight said that a movie was going to be horrible Dwight doesn't believe his own finger puppet and see's it and it turns out to be horrible. read it to find out the rest! p.s. it's really funny.

I read ''FRANKENSTEIN DOESN'T START FOOD FIGHTS''. The first part was good but closer to the end it got kind of boring. I think it was boring because it doesn't have the excitement all of the other baily school kids books have I mean other baily school kids books are really good and all but this one just wasn't the same maybe it was the concept or something. Don't get me wrong some baily school kids books are my favorite books like vikings don't wear wrestling belts, phantoms don't drive sports cars and so many more but this just didn't have the stuff to be great.

Born in hong kong

Recommended gung fu

Used fighting only when needed

Center of attention in movies

Enter the dragon was his last movie before he died

Loved to be in hollywood-hong kong movies

Entertained his viewers

Established his own gung fu school

Well first of all if you read the first letter of each word down it spells bruce lee. And second of all this is all of the things he did in life and he will be remembered as the best at gun fu or wing chun in the world.

The book I am reading is The Secrets of Droon, Journey to the Volcano Palace. What the books are about is when these three kids go to one of there basements and discover that if they go into a closet close the door and turn of the light they have accesses to another world filled with magic called droon. The rest is for you to find out yourself.

I have been reading a book about motorcycles called Super Bikes. My top three facts that I found most interesting were... The first motorized bicycle was built in 1869 by the Michaux brothers. Robbie Knievel's world record jump over the Grand Canyon suffering two broken ribs and a sprained ankle. The las fact is the biggest Harley Davidson motorbike which weighed about 5 tons 46 feet long and 28 feet high. If you want to find out more read it yourself and tell me your top three in a comment!

I have been reading a book called Matilda by Roald Dahl. In the book Matilda (the main character) has very mean parents and her father is a crook. He takes old used cars fills the engines with sawdust which makes them run well for a while gives them a new coat of paint and runs down the dial of how many miles it has driven so it looks new. Matilda is very smart, she toughed herself to read and write which led up to her being very smart. Her teacher, Miss. Honey noticed it and tried to move her up to a heir grade with the Head mistresses permission BUT the head mistress(Ms.Trunchbull) heard lies from her father that she was a brat. Later in the book The Trunchbull,(thats what they call her) came in. They soon they found out the Trunchbull was a wicked person. She was very strong because she won the gold meddle in throwing the hammer in the olympics. (Not really) She HATED children. she had this giant cubed filled with glass shards and nails in it so you had to stand perfectly straight. She threw children out the window. Those were the most common punishments. If you want to know what the rest of the story is about read it yourself. Leave me a comment about it. 

I have just been reading the book: The Fast Lane by J.E. Bright. In the book there are two racing teams. Team Fastex and Team Rexcor. Team Rexcor is a dirty team and one of their members was Lyle Owens. He use to work for Fastex but he was actually spying on them for Rexcor to find any weaknesses so they could win the race more easily. Now Fastex, the guy who owned Fastex (Jack Fassler) got a loan from Enormobank but when he came back there someone els had bought it. It was Rexcor. Now Jack built this new track because he and his daughter, Megan Fassler designed a new kind of racer. They called them the Unlimited series. They had all kinds of cool things. Here are the things I remember. A rescue racer (with a grappling hook if they need it) for if they crash and turbo booster (with wings if they need it). All in All I liked the book very much. It had lots of excitement in it. I would recommend this book to people who like excitement and did I mention close calls?

I just finished reading the book Harry Potter and the sorcerer’s stone. I like the Harry Potter series. I would like to read all the Harry Potter book. I like the mystery in the middle and the scary part at the very end. I like all the action through out the book. The Author gives you a lot of detail and it makes me wonder. You should really read this book.

This book is a really good book. Harry is in the Order's hide out. I think he will not be expelled and there will be someone from the minestery will watch.

I am reading a book called The Cheese Colored Camper, By Geronimo Stilton. I is about mouse and the mouse family that goes on a adventure to Nebraska in a cheese colored camper.It is a realy funny because the mouse gets into lots of trouble.

I am reading a book called The Invention of Hugo Cabret . This book is about a boys dad that works in a museum and he finds a machine and it looks like a human.Thats all I have read.

Article posted October 13, 2010 at 05:42 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 95

I am reading Takedown. It is by Jake Maddox. It is a wrestling book about Jeff that tried out for the wrestling team. His team went to the finals. I have a Text to self connection, my brothers played on the Gators wrestling team. I was thinking that he would make the finals because they wouldn't give up. You can read if he wins.

Percy Jackson and the lightning thief is about a boy who goes to Yancy Academy. He gets kicked out of school for evaporating his math teacher. When he gets back home to his mom they go on vacation to the beach were his lost father and his mom met. Then that night there is a hurricane and they have to leave suddenly.

I like this book because it is a mystery, adventure, and fun book all in the same book. It makes you eager to read and you never want to stop. This book really pulls you into the story.

The book I just read was called Gregor The Overlander. I really liked the book. It was about a boy named Gregor and his 2 year old sister Boots. His dad left without any notice. 2 years and some days later Gregor was folding clothes. He looks up and sees Boots dispearing under a washer. He runs after her and falls down too. I won't ruin the story so read it yourself!

I've really enjoyed reading The Invention of Hugo Cabret. It's a chapter book and most of the book is pictures. There is few words but the author did a real nice job getting the story through the readers mind. The words help you a lot with the story but when there is no words you can still understand the story very well.

I have just finished the book Albert Einstein. It was a very good book and I enjoyed the book very much. It is about Albert Einstein from the time he was born to the time he died. The book happened to be a biography for my book report. This book was wonderful and was very interesting. For one I didn't know that the great scientist played the violin. Also I didn't know that he quit school at first but then went back because he wanted to get into a university. I never really knew much about Einstein and never thought to learn much about him. Then I decided he would be a good person to research, and boy am I glad I did, Albert isn't just a scientist with crazy hair he is much much better than that.

Article posted October 13, 2010 at 05:39 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 122

I'm reading Drums, Girls and Dangerous Pie. It is about a kid in Jr. high and a boy in kindergarden. Steven is the one in Jr. high and Jeffery is in kindergarden. Jeffery gets cancer and Steven is trying every way to make Jeffery happy and trying to make Jeffery not think about the little chances he has for living. Your probably wondering why it has the word dangerous pie in, well thats because at the beginning of the story Jeffery makes a pie with gross things in it. And thats all I've read so far! 

I am reading Report to the principals office. It is about a bunch of sixth graders getting transferred to a new school because their was to many kids in their community so they had to build a new school. This one girl named sunny had to get transferred to the new school but her friend had to go to the old school so sunny is trying her hardest just to get expelled so she can be with her best friend again. On the other hand Eddie (another sixth grader) is having trouble finding his way to his class. He finds a kid and asks him where room 117 so the kid gives him directions but it turns out it was to the wrong places! So Eddie is running around everywhere just to find room 117 even though the bell already rang! Report to the Principals office is a really good book so you can try reading it too!

I am reading how to steal a dog. It is about a girl named Georgina a boy named Toby and they call their mom mama. They live in a car parked in front of a drug store. Georgina didn't want anyone to know where she lived so she never told anyone, she told her friend she lived in her apartment but she didn't tell anyone she got kicked out of the apartment. But one day her best friend (Luanne) followed her all the way home and she saw the car Georgina was living in. Luanne didn't know what to say. But Georgina made her pinky promise that she wouldn't tell anyone. So Luanne did.

Georgina's mama worked two jobs trying to get a house or an apartment back. The night Georgina's best friend found out about her living in a car, she was quiet the rest of the day. And when her mama came back she ran out of the car and started screaming and crying about how she doesn't have a home. And then she asked what she asked all the time to her mama,"Why did daddy leave?" The Georgina and her mama just stood their until Georgina's mama broke the silence and said,"I wish I knew the answer to that."

That's all I've read so far but I think it is a great book and I would recommend this book to boys and girls and anyone who wants to read it.

P.S. I have no clue why it's called how to steal a dog yet but I'll have to find out!

I LOVE THIS BOOK IM READING!!! It is the best book ever! They have a lot of weird characters but that makes it so much more interesting. I think louis is not going to change after awhile because he did some pretty bad thing to Mrs.Drazil so i think hes going to stay all fancy and a safe person instead of a goofy funny guy. This book IS SOOO GOOD I CANT STAND IT!

I just started this book jamie and his brother TJ were born at an army place because his mom is their and TJ gets to go to Vietnam but Jamie doesn't get to go even though he really wants to. But Why won't they let Jamie go? i mean if he says he's really ready for it then why not? I predict that Jamie will get to go to the army soon and he will get to see his brother their and his brother will be so surprised!

Tolko still doesn't want Lusa to be in the group. But Ujurak thought she was supposed to be here. Later when they had to go across the Sky Ridge. Tolko thought it was a bad idea but everyone went along. When they saw wolves Ujurak accidentally turned into a deer. Then Tolko and Lusa slid down the slope. When Ujurak came back.Tolko drank some water Ujurak thought that was a bad choice,Tolko thought it was fine though.

Kallik left Nanuk and walked away. When she got to the river it told her to turn away from the star she was following. Kallik did what the river said.

This is a summary of what I have read so far.

Article posted October 13, 2010 at 05:46 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 80

I am reading the Book THE LAST OLYMPIAN By Rick Riordan. This story is about the adventures of percy jackson. In THE LAST OLYMPIAN Percy and his Half-blood friends have been preparing for a fight agents the evil Titan lord Kronos. The odds of the half bloods winning are small. Luckily Percy’s father is the god Poseidon witch helps percy fight. There are worse monsters. But luckily percy’s parents are fine.

[ Before reading this book read the first, second, third, and forth.]

The Rough-Faced Girl is manly cinderella,n But a different culture. The native americans made this version of cinderella.It is about an old man who is very poor. He has 3 daughters. The 2 oldest girls make the youngest girl feed the fire. There is a man who is invisible. The 2 older girls got the new beautiful buckskin dresses, necklaces, and beaded moccasins. There was nothing left for the rough-faced girl.

Read the book to find out the rest!

I am reading the book Igraine the BRAVE.

In this book so far ingrain has her birthday and for her birthday she gets a suit of armor. Igraine loves to ride horses, fence and fight. Her home, pimpernel castle is about to get attacked there is so much to worry about. I really like this book so far. I also would so far recommend this book to people who like magic, action, and nights in shining armor.

( this is only so far also you should not think that this story is true.)

i am still reading harry potter [ and the goblet of fire.] and right now I am at the part where barty crouch was with krum. [victor krum] And crouch was talking to a tree like it was Pecry Weasly! I have no idea what will happen next but, I know it will be some thing good.

I love this book because it is full of action. Right now Harry,Hermione, and Ron are in hogsmade with Sirius Black (in a cave.) And harry and the others are learning about the history of the minister of magic aka Barty crouch. I think it is a good book also because there is so much magic and action. (I know I just said that.) And I would recommend this book to sooooo many people. I would also recommend reading books 1-3 first before reading the goblet of fire. It will make much more sense.

To day we found out Hellen Keller has entered Radcliffe. Hellen has her own house where she lives with Annie Sullivin. We talked to Hellen and she told us that she can sit at a desk next to a classmate and feel lonely. We don't know more, Yet, but read tomorrow's paper and find out more on this amazing Hellen Keller. See you later.

I am in the middle (or close to it) of the book the throne of fire. who has also writes the percy jackson and the Olympians books. so far sadie is telling the story. And carter has just been poisoned! sadie just got Set's Secret Name Erased out of her mind. the name was Evil Day. Sadie still knows it but she just doesn't remember how to say it the right way. So far it is a great book. I would recommend this book to others and the rest of the books.

For our reading group we had to read the book Esperanza rising. The book is about a girl who is very rich. She lives with her Mama, Papa, Papi, and Abuelita. She thought she would live in her papa's ranch in Mexico forever. But when papa dies and their most prized possessions gone, the family has to go some where that life is hard and is not fair. Esperanza also thinks that things will be the same their but she is wrong. She went from Rags to Riches.

I would recommend this book to many people who like books about sad things that happen in life and good things that happen in life. I think the lesson of the book is, life isn't really ever fare. and that you can still go on in life without thing that you have lost along the way

I am almost done reading Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. It is an amazing book. It is pretty much about a boy named Percy Jackson finding out he is a half blood and going on a quest to find a lighting bolt that they think is in the underworld at Hade's (one of the gods) castle to stop a fight between Zeus, the god of the sky, and Posiedon, the god of the sea. I hope he gets the bolt and brings peace back to Mount Olympus where the gods are.

I just finished reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It is the fourth book in the series. It is about Harry's school, Hogwarts having a Triwizard competition instead of having Qudditch, a sport that wizards play. The age restriction for entering the competition is 17 and older but someone put Harry's name in the Goblet of Fire and Harry thinks that they did that to hurt him. He thinks that because rumors are going around that Lord Voldemort is returning because the Dark Sign, that shows that Voldemort is back was in the air at The World Cup (qudditch). Harry succeeds at all of the courses but on the third course win he arrived at the Triwizard cup at the end of the maze he got transported to a cemetery where Voldemort is waiting for him. You can find out what else happens when you read the book.

I am almost half way through with Harry Potter and The Order of Pheonix. It is the fifth book in the series. So far Harry has almost been expelled and has an evil new Defense Against the Dark Arts teach Mrs. Umbridge.

I just finished reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It is the sixth book in the series. It is about Harry Potter going back to Hogwarts for his sixth year. But this year is a little different. First Harry has a new teacher ,who used to be a teacher but retired. But usually there is a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher but this year Professor Snape took that job and Harry's new teacher Professor Slugorn is the Potions teacher. Harry gets a potions book that is very unique, it is the Half-Blood Princes book.

I would recommend this book for people who have one read the other books, two for people who like mystery and some sad and dramatic parts.

I am reading The Penderwicks on Gardam Street by Jeanne Birdshall. It is about a family (The Penderwicks) that includes Rosalind, Skye, Jane, Batty and Mr. Penderwick. Mrs. Penderwick sadly died a few weeks after Batty was born because of cancer. Now Aunt Claire gives Mr. Penderwick a letter that Mrs. Penderwick wrote the day before she died. It says, " Since I am almost about to die, I predict that you will be lonely so I want you to talk to Aunt Claire about starting to date some other women." All the sisters are shocked by this but Rosalind thinks that this is horrible. Now the sisters made a plan to help there dad called the Save-Daddy Plan.

I wonder what will happen next.

I’m reading The Slippery Slope. It’s a book about three kids who lose there parents in a fire. Also a evil man and his troupe try to steel there fortune that they can’t evan use! The strange thing is they think one of their parents are alive. they figured this out by using a secret code called V.F.D what’s evan more strange is they don’t evan know what V.F.D stands for! They didn’t figure out what V.F.D stand until they meet their best friends triplet brother who they thought died in a fire! He told them that V.F.D is a secret organization which they all ready knew. Also everything in the organization is named after V.F.D. from the valley of for drafts to village of fowl devotees to very fresh dill etc.If you’re wondering why there’s been to fires it’s because the guy who want’s to steel the fortune (Count Olaf) burns everything he he want’s to get rid of which is a lot of stuff. Including the V.F.D building which is the main part of V.F.D, if you want to know if this madness will ever stop you can’t ask me because I’m not sure. But if I have to give a opinion if the three kids will ever be save I say know because the name of the series is A Series of Unfortunate Events.

I'm reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. I just read about Harry asking the man who made his wand (Olivander) if he could mend his wand because it broke. He said "no once a wand is broken it is broken. Then Harry asks him about the deathly hollows (which you must read the book to find out about) He said I do't know what your talking about. that was that.

P.S To know about the mouth dropping secrets I would't tell you about read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows.

P.P.S Read books 1-6 first.

I'm reading The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. The book is about a family who has to move to a new house and the kids find a Wardrobe. This Wardrobe is special because it leads them to magical land called Narnia. Here they try to break a witches curse that makes it always winter but never christmas. But now a lion named Aslan comes which breaks the spell of always being winter. To find out the rest of the book read it by.

This is the beast book EVER. Matilda is about a extremely smart 5 year old with magical powers that she can move stuff with. If one of my friends had magical powers I would freak out and tell everyone I know. The people in the book kept it a secret.

I just read Night of the Twisters by Ivy Ruckman. The book was okay not my favorite book but okay. It's about a boy who get's caught in a twister. Also his mom isn't there because she was at a women's house to see if she was okay because there was a small storm before the twister. Then when the twister hits they son't know what to do so they leave the house because it was destroyed and get rescued by polecemen where they have to sleep in a jail cell finally finding his family.

Article posted October 13, 2010 at 05:23 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 88

I'm reading There is a Boy in The Girl's Bathroom!!! It's about a boy who is new to the school and he has to sit next to someone who nobody else wants to sit next to and the boy who nobody wants to sit next to lies to his mother telling her that he gets all A's and he is nice to everybody!!! Then his mother goes to a parent teacher conference and she finds out the truth and the boy goes to a counsler and little does he know the new kid is going to but the new kid gets lost and goes into the girls bathroom!!! Then the new kid tells the boy and they become friends well kind of because the boy wants to go into the girls bathroom but the new kid keeps putting it up!!!

I'm starting my first Harry Potter. Why doesn't Mr. and Mrs. Dursley like the Potters. Why is it so amazing that Harry didn't get killed by Voldermont? Does the names Dumbledore, Hagrid, and Professer McGonagall mean anything? What does the scar mean on Harry's head? I can't wait to read more=http://

This book was about a boy and his dad. The boy is going to a summer camp, the same one his dad went to. He is going because he wants to make his dad happy. The dad is going to California for a business trip, he wants to get a promotion. The boy suddenly doesn't want to go to the summer camp and wishes he could be someone else. Suddenly the boy, Ape Face finds himself in the bathroom! Ape Face has a beard now to! This could only mean one thing... Read it and find out for your self!

I am reading harry potter and the order of phoenix. It is a really good book. It is a book in the series. Its all about a school of wizardry and witchery. Where Harry Potter is attacked by You-Know-Who. He needs to stop him before any one notices. When Harry is about to lose his magic what will happen... Read this book to find out.

I am reading Oggie Cooder. It's a good book so far. Oggie just lost a bagel naming contest. Than he just found out he can "Charve" cheese into states. But he can only charve cheddar cheese because swiss has to many holes.

I finished the book otherwise know as sheila the great. It was a good book. I liked the part when she kept lying that she gets hives from dogs even though she is just scared of dogs. She should just tell the truth because if se told the truth maybe some one will help her get over her fear.