Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by C

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Hello everyone. I am here to tell you about my friend Bill Apple. He lived alone in a small apartment on 24th street. I was his only friend. While we were both around our mid-twentys he got a new job, his last one he got fired because his boss was well bossy. A man about fourty asked him and he said his name was Frank Pomu. His new job was to help build a new building down the street. Frank said that his salary would be one hundred dollars a week and that he would work for three years. That would be thousand maybe millions of dollars! Bill would be rich! He starts his job next friday. Bill asks me too come with him, he is kind of nervous. So we walk down 24th street and turn left on Brownwood Avenue. Then we see it. The building was almost 500 feet tall no joke! And it wasn't any normal building it was the building we heard about on the news, Bill was the first construction worker on the Empire State Building!

Article posted January 26, 2011 at 11:20 AM • comment • Reads 98 • see all articles