Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by M

teacher: Mr. Edwards

I am in the middle (or close to it) of the book the throne of fire. who has also writes the percy jackson and the Olympians books. so far sadie is telling the story. And carter has just been poisoned! sadie just got Set's Secret Name Erased out of her mind. the name was Evil Day. Sadie still knows it but she just doesn't remember how to say it the right way. So far it is a great book. I would recommend this book to others and the rest of the books.

For our reading group we had to read the book Esperanza rising. The book is about a girl who is very rich. She lives with her Mama, Papa, Papi, and Abuelita. She thought she would live in her papa's ranch in Mexico forever. But when papa dies and their most prized possessions gone, the family has to go some where that life is hard and is not fair. Esperanza also thinks that things will be the same their but she is wrong. She went from Rags to Riches.

I would recommend this book to many people who like books about sad things that happen in life and good things that happen in life. I think the lesson of the book is, life isn't really ever fare. and that you can still go on in life without thing that you have lost along the way

On friday we went to a museum where we learned about simple machines.  fav part was in the weather place there was a wind machine and I went in it like 10 times!!! It was so much fun! I wonder how they get all of there things in that one place? I also had a question, How do they pay for all that electricity?!?!? it was so cool! (; (:

We read about a family called the marks family. In the family there is mama, papa, emma, jacub, Nathan, and shasha there is also, Bubbe, and gradfather. The first 6 Immagrated to america. I thought that It would be hard to leave all my friend from my home. And if I lived in Russia like the Marks and if I was jewish I would live in a pale so I would want to move some where I would be better treated. It was hard for them to adapt to there new life. There real last name was the Markowitz there name got changed because when they where getting "checked in" The person helping them couldn't understand there last name so he wrote down "Marks." It was hard because they couldn't speak american And they where jewish so they where not aloud certain places because of there religion. If I where the person who wrote down there name I would have found some one who spoke russian and write down there real name. I thought that this story was a good story. I really liked it. I think the marks made a good choice to go to america.

Over springbreak I went 2 places.

1.I went to Charlesten IL I went to a hotel where there was a pool! I also got to see my Aunt in her show where for the first act it was a opra!!!

2. I went to Winsconsin and road sheep!!! It was scary. I also went to the zoo and see some cool animals that they don't have at the IL zoo's

HOW TO RIDE A SHEEP

1. Catch the sheep grab the wool and hold on really tight

2. swing leg over back of sheep

3. put arms around neck of sheep

4. get firm grip on wool

5. get the sheep to run

6. Try to hold on

7. try not to tip on sheep that will cause it to fall over on you and most likley knock the wind out of you

8. Do not step in the poop when you fall off

9. ENJOY

Once had to venture to the top of Mt. Clair. But I should tell you first how I was “chosen” to go there. Well, I was scrutinizing a clay bowl in a museum when my mom said it was time to go home. When we got home I went on my E-mail when I found a new E-mail. It was from my science teacher Mr. Edward. The E-mail said,” Amelia R.” ( there is another amelia in the class. “ I already know you are keen with the earth, so I was wondering if you would like to participate in a hike up Mt.Clair. If you say yes, ( there will be scarcely any bears or anything of that type.) You will not have to bring any food because there will be plenty. Please send me a message back.

Your teacher,

Mr.Edward”

Well, OF course I said yes!!! I started packing immediately. I found my hiking bag and got, My tooth brush, My hair brush, My fav T-shirt, My water bottle, My extra water bottle. but I didn’t pack ANY food. I sent an E-mail back saying, “ Hi, Mr.Edward! I have decided to go on the hike. But one question, when is it? please write back,

Your student, Amelia R.”

I asked my mom if I could go. She said yes! I got an e mail from my teacher telling me the date of the trip, NEXT WEEK SATURDAY! The next day at school My friend J.J ( she IS a girl) She asked me if I wanted to have a sleep over next week saturday. I was in a quandary here, I all ready told Mr.edward I would go but then again sleep overs with J.J are awesome. I had too tell her. “ J.J, I am going to Mt.Clair with Mr.Edward. I can’t go.” “ That is fine, Maybe next week.” J.J sounded sad when she said that. “ I am sorry.”

So on that Saturday I headed up to the school where we where meeting and we headed off. When we got there it was lunch. Mr.Edward was right. I didn’t need to bring food. The food was plentiful. I had so muc fun that day I even got t keep a shell fossil i found in the lake.

I started the book FableHaven yesterday. I think it is a pretty good book so far. I would give it 5✓✓✓✓✓

To day we found out Hellen Keller has entered Radcliffe. Hellen has her own house where she lives with Annie Sullivin. We talked to Hellen and she told us that she can sit at a desk next to a classmate and feel lonely. We don't know more, Yet, but read tomorrow's paper and find out more on this amazing Hellen Keller. See you later.

i am still reading harry potter [ and the goblet of fire.] and right now I am at the part where barty crouch was with krum. [victor krum] And crouch was talking to a tree like it was Pecry Weasly! I have no idea what will happen next but, I know it will be some thing good.

My week was a fine week. But guess what, I was SICK WITH A TEMPETURE OF 100.9 and it was not fun. So I went to the doctor and I got th the strep throught test where the doctor takes a thing that looks like a giant stick with a cotton ball that has been flatend and they stick it in your throught and rub it on theback of your throught and so my doctor did it 6 times and on the sixth time I coughed. So other than that I had a prety good week.