Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

by C teacher: Mr. Edwards

Once their was a poor poor man. That poor man only had one friend and that one friend was a lizard. The texture of the lizards skin was very different from the other lizards, it was bumpy poka-dots! The man and the lizard always took a launt to k-mart at 3:15 consistently to use the only money they had to buy lotto tickets but the poor man nerver won. Today was a different day. The poor man was vivaacious today.He was very amiable today he was laughing and smiling to everyone and everyone was say hi back to him and smiling too! So when it came to 3:15 and when he bought his daily lotto ticket. He was indomitable.He knew he would win. When he finished scratching it he got all 3's! He had won 5,000,000 dollars! He ran out with his lizard to go buy his new house right away. A week later he went on an expedition to Africa to help the poor and when he came back he threw a huge extravaganza for all his friends. And then lived happily ever after!

Article posted April 27, 2011 at 11:59 AM • comment • Reads 94 • see all articles