Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

by C teacher: Mr. Edwards

I am reading Report to the principals office. It is about a bunch of sixth graders getting transferred to a new school because their was to many kids in their community so they had to build a new school. This one girl named sunny had to get transferred to the new school but her friend had to go to the old school so sunny is trying her hardest just to get expelled so she can be with her best friend again. On the other hand Eddie (another sixth grader) is having trouble finding his way to his class. He finds a kid and asks him where room 117 so the kid gives him directions but it turns out it was to the wrong places! So Eddie is running around everywhere just to find room 117 even though the bell already rang! Report to the Principals office is a really good book so you can try reading it too!

Article posted January 4, 2011 at 11:37 AM • comment • Reads 104 • see all articles